Longtime JWD posters/professional lurkers with low post counts

by Black Man 84 Replies latest jw friends

• amen
    amen

I am one of them.

I started reading this site since 2001 only in 2003 i decided to join.

I force myself to make 100 post. It could have been a lot less. Once in a while i read them now.

The good old days are over. I am still a spiritual man not religious though.

Life is what it is. You do the best that you can do. You got life for free don't harm anybody that's all i practiced.

amen

• journey-on
    journey-on

Restrangled, I think that is so sad about your dad. I would want to read everything he said, or felt, or thought, after his death. Any tidbit I could glean from him, and who and what he was about would override anything else. I just can't imagine someone destroying a person's "heart and soul" like that. So sorry for your loss. Sometimes this cult thing is downright scarry and evil IMO when a person who supposedly loved another can just toss their writings and heartfelt research right out the window.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You guys post just enough for people to know you, is all!

• poppers
    poppers

From restrangled: "She considered his research "Spiritual Ponography"...a term from the FDS. She also viewed my father as an Apostate after serving as an elder for many years and then dropping out. He was never DF'd or DA'd."

I am sorry for the pain that must have caused you.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Well dude looks like you did the impossible and brought a few straglers out. I probably would have low post myself if it wasn't for the word game.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry about that with your dad, r.

Sounds like he was a good man.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I definitely qualify!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well...I have no idea what my post count is..I have to post to see...

Snoozy..

Well..my count is 413 BUT..my average post per day is only .2

I guess I read more than I write..

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary.

• changeling
    changeling

It comes down to personality. Extraverts post more than introverts. It's that simple. Not better than or worse than, just different.

On the question about people who post on other's topics but don't start their own. Again, it's just their syle. They like to chime in every now and then when someone posts something that draws them, but otherwise, maybe they are not too inquisitive, or have a low energy level, who knows.

On the other hand, those who start threads but don't contibute to other's IMO come accross as egomaniacs.You know, the "look at me, I start cool threads!", but can't be bothered with any one else's threads.

And then there's me I just ramble on and on on anybody's thread and rack up posts.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit