crumpet?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ok well haven't seen crumpet round here and I just checked facebook.

Apparently our friend is not feeling too swell.

Has anyone heard from her?

((((((((((((((((((((nina))))))))))))))))))))))

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Our sweetie posted on the "vibrator" thread, (much to my surprise, hehe) but I was wondering the same thing.....

Let us all know how you are doing. WE MISS YOU.....OK, I DO.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Crumpet - sending lots of hugs and positive energy your way. I know that you are also working hard on your degree - best wishes to you on that

• KW13
    KW13

Heard from her the other day, a small answer to something i sent over msn regarding harry potter "i hate harry potter" lol. Seems fine i think!

• JH
    JH

When crumpet reads this letter sequence, her brain will automatically tell her to post once again.

UIEUCIKKJEMNCLWOPRTYTLZA

This is a universal post again code that I invented

It's like a "reset button" to make her post again

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/138550/2.ashx

Someone kindly sent me notification of this thread by Blackswan- thanks free2think. I just want to say I feel honoured that you check up on me. I just responded to a thread above re similar. KW13 - I don't really hate Harry Potter - I just get annoyed that I didn't write it myself!

JH- your code is clearly so powerful it belongs it Hogwarts.

Haha - Stealth - well there will always be the off naughty thread that will coax me out of my maudlin.

quietlyleaving and fifi40 - thank you very much for your really sweet PM's- tremedously supportive. I am working on my degree - but at the moment due to my other problems its lapsing. The next week is crucial though. If i can finish what I am studying by the weekend then I have just two days to actually start the assignment which I should be half way through now.

Hopefully I'll get through this fuzz and at some point in the future be back as a better crumpet than I am right now.

Lots of love to everyone here. I miss you too and look forward to being able to interact again a bit more fully when my spirits return.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Good Luck Crumpy

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

(((((((((((((((((crumpet)))))))))))))))))))

Sounds like there is much happening in your life right now. Be kind to yourself and I hope you are feeling like yourself again soon.

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((((((((((Crumpet))))))))))))))))))))

Love ya hon..

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Personally I just wish there was a way out of all this. I wish i could just be put in a coma, have my memories removed and then woken up again. Oh yeah they already did that movie didn't they. Why did I have to waste so much time on such a total utter c**t? And no, on this ocassion I dont mean the bible deity. I mean the one I replaced him with.

Okay I have said too much - you get an indication of how angry and pi**ed of my general state of mind is.

Until I find a way to deal with it, peace out and death to all (string of deleted expletives) ....

Jeez I need a punch bag or as someone once said an empty garage and a greek restaurant full of porcelain plates I can smash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit