another 607 thread

by BlackSwan of Memphis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

aren't you excited?

I was looking through the net for some more info on Ptolemy and astronomical records etc etc

and found this site:

http://members.aol.com/gparrishjr/998-538.html

anyone ever see it?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Yes ma'm, I have seen it.

Mr. Parrish writes beautifully. He has a bunch of online articles at his homepage. I so enjoyed Machpelah!

Snowbird

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks snowbird!

This is the first I have seen of him and am pretty blown away by how much information he has.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You're welcome. He was DF'd some time ago. I like the way he refers to the WTS as soothsayers!

There is so much information against the Society. No wonder they're closing ranks.

Snowbird

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Does he post on boards like this? And I don't see it on there, but does he have his "story" out there?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe he used to post here some time ago. Perhaps one of the old-timers can help you out. Also, his story is "out there." I can't for the life of me remember where.

Snowbird

• AlanF
    AlanF

George Parrish used to post on this board and the old H2O board. His ideas on chronology are largely based on the Watchtower, and his dismissal of virtually all secular dating is just as goofy as theirs.

AlanF

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks Alan for this. I saw how much info was on his page and considering I just got the new Harry Potter book, chronology sort of took a backseat.

I'm looking specifically for more info on Ptolemy and Berossus. I found some great info that I printed several months ago, I'd just like to get a fairly well rounded idea of the arguments that the W has against them.

That's how I came across that particular site.

• AlanF
    AlanF

BlackSwan, what kind of information on Ptolemy and Berossus are you looking for? Just wondering.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit