I'm in love...

by Confession 44 Replies latest social relationships

• Confession
    Confession

While I've never been a prolific contributor here at JWD, some may have noticed my dramatically curtailed participation. That's because on the evening of Saturday, May 19th, I shared a kiss with the woman in the below picture, and that kiss turned into a dramatic and passionate adventure. One that we're still both enjoying, and that we've decided to continue...

She is the most exciting, loving, fun, smart, sexy and beautiful woman I have ever met. I mean...can you understand why delving into deep Ex-JW discussion threads hasn't been my priority of late?

I wanted you all to know that I've asked her to marry me--and, what is much more important, that she has said, "yes." We're both incredibly in love.

Yes, the picture is beautiful. But you should see how gorgeous she is in up-close living color...

alt

• Sassy
    Sassy

Congratulations Confession!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Who is she?

• BFD
    BFD

I love love! Confession, CONGRATULATIONS! The future Mrs. Confession is very beautiful. You were one of the first posters here to make me feel so welcome and you made me laugh. Do you remember the Gilligan's Isle ditty you posted? I still smile when I think of that.

Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS !

BFD

• Mum
    Mum

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

I agree that she is beautiful.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I mean...can you understand why delving into deep Ex-JW discussion threads hasn't been my priority of late?

Yep, I can understand how you could ignore us crusty ex cultists in favour of your new love. Congratulations! Life is good, eh?

W

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

How cool is that? Congradulations.

lisa

• Brigid
    Brigid

Aaaaaawwwwe!!!!

That is sososo sweet! As you're probably aware, I love a good love story.

May 19th, huh? Well, it's no July 28th 2006 -the day the earth stood still for one Daystar and Brigid and has not been the samea since) but it belongs in the pantheon of Love yet.

May Venus continue to smile upon thee.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Brigid

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

awesome!! i am so jealous!!! now to my point .. does she have a sister????

• Confession
    Confession
    Who is she?

Her name is Liz. She was born in southern California, and has lived in Las Vegas and New York, but has called south Florida home for the last 11 years. She is the daughter of Cuban immigrants, and speaks both flawless English and Spanish. She is the younger sister of one of my good friends, and presently works with the same company I do, traveling each weekend. Now we get to room together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit