by AllAlongTheWatchtower 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{{{{{ Avenger }}}}}}}}}}}

sKally

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AATW

You've got to be kidding! They've been caught so many times deliberately lying, Why would you ask such a question?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

IF the GB really believed the big A was near, and IF they believed that they should preach right up to the end to save their lives, and IF they believed any of the whacked out bullshit they have been preaching for the last century, then they wouldn't be investing in the stock market and buying property all over the world. They'd be saying, forget building KHs, we can meet outside if we have to, let's focus on the end. They'd be out trying to save their own damn lives. So do they believe what they preach. No.

• emptywords
    emptywords

IF they believed any of the whacked out bullshit they have been preaching for the last century, then they wouldn't be investing in the stock market and buying property all over the world. They'd be saying, forget building KHs, we can meet outside if we have to,

They plan for the future but tell the sheep not to, and slave away delivering their litriture. Just a little nit pick here, at all the conventions when one of the GB attends (holiday) they are emaculately attired, their suits look look so expensive, then I see the struggling b/s in my congo, some cant afford a new suit and shop at seconds. Just recently they put another money box in the foyer of the KH, this is they said for the building work, one brother said, but I thought one was for local hall the other for international work which included building.....greedy mongrels.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    Yes, around the time from 1917-1919 there was a period of crisis and there was a cleansing of them. Well, the brothers made mistakes in those years and Jehovah wasn't pleased with this. And so there was a certain punishment.

I just posted that the cleansing was in 1932! see the multitude post. 1917-1919 that was a long cleansing LOL there full of so much bull!

The brothers made a mistake! well is that why Rutherford was put in prison!

• journey-on
    journey-on
    When they come back in the resurrection they don't own houses or apartments. The survivors of Armageddon will have to prepare houses or apartments for them. Well, there will be a lot of construction going on. Well, right now it seems we arepreparing for this...the Kingdom Hall construction in all the world. We are building about 3,000 Kingdom Halls every year. And we're doing it faster and faster, the brothers get more and more skilled. Well, the worldwide Kingdom Hall construction may well be a good training now for the future construction work for the resurrected ones.

We do expect though, based on the Bible text, that faithful patriarchs and prophets will come back early in the new world. And, perhaps they will be put in positions of oversight to organize the work.

I guess they should have held on to Beth-Sarim, uh? And if it comes out that they own huge caches of real estate, you know...mansions, apartment complexes, condominiums, resort hotels, etc. etc. they can always say they were just preparing ahead. And if their families and cronies are occupying them or using them recreationally even now as we speak, well, that's just because they're holding them till the patriarchs and prophets and other resurrected ones need them.

But you could ask the WTB&TS board of directors....oh wait...we don't know who they are.

Well, you could ask the financial advisors and planners that handle the money you send to them....oh wait...we don't know who they are either.

Maybe it will be explained in the financials next year...oh wait....they don't send those out, do they?....ummm

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

That is strange at the bottom of my screen their is a lady and it states "The Secret To Happiness" is that someone post or is that a Pop UP Ad that the JW warn us against!

Sorry for the double post, my computer has demons!

You guys make me laugh! I just can't stop!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

To Sarah Smiles: I noticed that ad too, and clicked on it out of curiousity. Apparently it comes up because it's a religious blog, and one of the first couple paragraphs contains the word "cognizance", it appears that is close enough to "cognitive dissonance", which was used in my post, to make Google key on it.

So far it seems the overwhelming majority believe that the higher ups in the tower are indeed deliberately lying...still interested in hearing more opinions.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Allalong..

Yes, I absolutely believe they are deliberately lying! Otherwise the deciept and cover ups would not be taking place. When someone unknowingly says something that they believe to be the truth, when they are confronted with the "real" facts, they are humbled and change to conform to what that truth really is. They do not continue to tell the lie even after realizing they were wrong. History past and present show that this has not and continues not to be the case. They have jumped through hoops to keep the average JW in the dark. Scans of literature and documents reviel the truth about if their deception is intentional or not.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• choosing life
    choosing life

If nothing else, they are lying by leaving out information that they should be giving out to their supporters. They should be totally transparent when it comes to reporting what is done with the hard earned money of the rank and file members.

How about when they told us they were changing to a strictly donation arrangement for literature? Did they not forget to tell us that they were involved with a lawsuit with Jimmy Swaggert and lost and were now trying to avoid being taxed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit