Please Share a few of Your All-Time Favorite Movies

by flipper 50 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello again. Thought this would be interesting. Easy subject. Personally I have a few. Jaws, The Green Mile, Deliverance, also The Prince and the Pauper- Charlton Heston George C. Scott, Oliver Reed version, not Disney. Mrs. Flippers favorites- Monty Python's Life of Brian, Pink Panther Strikes Again. Oh although not movies- I am a big Three Stooges fan. Just a side note Please share all yours folks. Thanks!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Captain Blood starring Errol Flynn. His swashbuckling ways, puts Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom to shame.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Godfather

Godfather II

About a Boy

Dial "M" for Murder

Torn Curtain

Bourne Identity

Dumb & Dumber

Mystery Men

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bridges at Toko-Ri

Logan's Run

Star Wars

Sleeping with the enemy

It's a Wonderful Life

Wizard of Oz

The Apple Dumpling Gang

Love Story

The Jackal [the original]

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Out of Africa with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford

Girl With a Pearl Earring with Colin Firth andScarlett Johansson

Babette's Feast (Danish: Babettes gæstebud) is an Academy Award winning 1987Danish movie. It was produced by Just Betzer, Bo Christensen, and Benni Korzen. Its screenplay was written by Gabriel Axel, who was also the director. It is based on a story by Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen), who also wrote Out of Africa, which inspired the 1985 Academy Award winning film.

Shall We Dance? (1997) the original film Starring: Kôji Yakusho , Tamiyo Kusakari Director: Masayuki Suo RatingPG

A Beautiful Mind ~ Jennifer Connelly, Russell Crowe, Adam Goldberg, and Ed Harris

The Sheltering Sky with Debra Winger

What about Bob

Grease

Uncle Buck

Wizard of Oz

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Paper Moon

King Pin

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite

Little Shop of HOrrors

Beetlejuice

The War of the Roses

Men in Black I and II

Independence Day

The American President

most of the Harry Potter movies

• zanex
    zanex

Benny and Joon, a beautiful mind, Saw, Say anything, Gross Pointe Blank, Love is Never Silent....just to name a few...

• littlerockguy
  • Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I must agree with UnConfused's first choice:

The Godfather.

Think about it...if I still believed the JWs, I would not see what is now my favorite movie ever :P .

I didn't get to see the second one, but I have seen the Part1/Part2 edited together one, and I just have to say I'd much rather see it as a whole. I think it ruined the movie for me knowing that theres a bigger better version of part 2 :P .

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

new zealand film , once were warriors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit