Scans of new 'Come Be My Follower' book.

by nicolaou 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Gag me with a rolled up WT mag....

Yeah, he is our "model" and we "follow,", but WATCH OUT...don't get close enough to talk to him or form an actual relationship....stay back.....let the annointed cozy up....but you....I mean YOU have a friendship with Jesus????

Are you whacked?!?!?!

So saith the GB......

V

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Whoa-what's with the skinny Jesus? As I remember, the JW Jesus used to be a lot more muscular.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I was still inactive when they released the Greatest Man book. Someone brought it to me, and I read it and was quite irritated at the casual way Jesus was mentioned.

They showed no awe, no respect, no reverence for His Person and dignity. They may as well have been talking about an ordinary man; it was simply appalling!

I don't think it will be any different with the current book. They will use Jesus as a stepping-stone to advance their cause as usual.

Snowbird

• 38 Years
    38 Years

They showed no awe, no respect, no reverence for His Person and dignity. They may as well have been talking about an ordinary man; it was simply appalling!

I don't think it will be any different with the current book. They will use Jesus as a stepping-stone to advance their cause as usual.

I agree. I have noticed over the last few years that they need to keep up with the competition of other religions and the emphasis on Jesus. They will use Jesus pictures and lingo as a stepping stone, then convince bible studies to think otherwise about his importance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit