My crazy diner with a CO!!!

by thepackage 15 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

Last Friday I was hagning out with my buddy whose family has faded from the WTS, anyways his uncle is a CO or so I thought, when we started talking he mentioned that he stoping being a CO and now only goes to meetings once in a while with his wife. When I asked his why he stopped being a CO he mentioned three things. 1. Committese meeting should not be done. He does not beleieve in having committee meetings and feels like they are a popularity contest and we should not judge. 2. The ministry, does not see the point in it since most JW's don't know the bible and they are fake. 3. He know this is a cult and he feels like he's wasted so much time. WOW, it was really interesting talking with him.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I love hearing stories like that - I'm so glad when people wake up to what a waste of time the whole thing is.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

WOW, i find it amazing that a CO can see through the BS.......but others cant and wont! COOL

• juni
  • minimus
    minimus

Well, what's his name? Huh??

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Shocked is all I can say! Why is he still hanging on? Family?

nj

• LiveLife
    LiveLife

Your friend's uncle may be the CO I've been having online chats with. Those are the three things we've been emailing back and forth about. It is easy to show that the formation of Judicial Committees and the secret way they are handled goes FAR beyond the organizational authority granted by the Scriptures. In our last exchange he said he was leaving the CO work and didn't even want to be an elder or MS anymore.

Thanks for sharing. If it isn't the same guy even better, because that would mean at least two CO's woke up this year.

• minimus
    minimus

WOW! I'm glad this CO sees the . I hope he comes here soon!

• thepackage
    thepackage

Anything interseting thing he mentioned, he was a 1975er. He remenbers feel that it was his fault he thought the end would come and not the WTS now, he feel's like he was mis-lead.

• thepackage
    thepackage

EX-NJ-JW, he indicated that he's just hanging on for his wife and uses the excuse that he's "ill" so not able to go to meetings or service. However, he looked fine to me and we enjoyed some drinks together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit