nvrgnbk

Here kitty kitty.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Daydreaming

Beer

Beer and pizza at the same time

sitting on the porch in 70 degree weather

sitting on the couch first thing in the morning with coffee in hand while reading a book right before I start everything else.

Laying on the beach(I wish I lived near one

Driving down an interstate wondering what i'll come upon next

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My special purpose......

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Sitting out at the cabin, on a cool night, stars in the sky, with a cold beer, in front of the campfire.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

travelling; kitty kitty; wine; BBQ griiling a Porterhouse on a Friday Summer evening

• juni
    juni

Lumpy said:

Nursing my baby. Not in a wierd way but in a motherly way. He would make these singing noises while he was nursing and look up at me and smile. It was the most beautiful experience. Also just kissing his little face.

I nursed two of my kids and I totally agree with you. Wonderful experience.... The memories of my kids growing up are never forgotten.....

HAPPINESS IS:

being with friends and family

having my granddaughter hold on to my cheeks and say, "I love you nana."

a drippy chocolate ice cream cone/ banana cream pie

reading a good book

kissing my doggies

enjoying nature

having a picnic meal on a blanket and laying down and watching nature or talking

listening to the rain

a refreshing margarita on a hot day

sitting around a campfire - talking, laughing and reflecting

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Sitting out at the cabin, on a cool night, stars in the sky, with a cold beer, in front of the campfire.

It shall come to pass Butt. The demons told me so. Don't forget to bring you-know-what.

• DJK
    DJK

This is a great topic thread JH. I'm starting to wonder what a JW post would look like. But I have my guesses.

• ninja
    ninja

fishing and drinking....I can't choose between the two....that's why I drink like a fish

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Photography and my grandchildren are my current passions. Finding this place feels like home (at least how home should feel) so my visits here fill me with peace and energy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit