So how is your skin?

by Sparkplug 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I sit in a cubicle. Hating grey walls. Today when a coworker said that they had problems with their complextion and these huge bumps, another coworker piped up....said they must not be "getting any." LMAO

So then all eyes turned to me and I was told that I had the clearest complextion in the group. First I turned red which confirmed it...then I just had to LMAOROFL till my sides ache...

White boy score! Tell you what, sight unseen my honey has a waiting list for his clear complextion plan.

Boy won't he be flattered.

So....how is your complextion?

Care to share? You never know what those bumps are telling you....

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Brown, soft, smooth and radiant! (those vitamin E capsules helped too)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Brown, soft, smooth and radiant!

sounds yummy!

• lola28
    lola28

This is a way of asking how our sex life is doing, hu Sparks? I'm not going to answer that question.

Lola

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    This is a way of asking how our sex life is doing, hu Sparks? I'm not going to answer that question.

Oh lola~ Just sharing the giggles and sending a wish to the heavens that everyone has clear skin! hehe

Actually I was trying to get Crumpet to talk dirty to me. lol Just saying!

• lola28
    lola28

Not every one has clear skin

Lola

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Not every one has clear skin

Lola

Oh Lola...It all comes around. I have gone years with some dad burn bad skin....I am telling you. Here is a start on a better day...

Smootches at cha baby gal!

• lola28
    lola28

Years ?

Lola

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Years ?

Yeah and I am saying it sucked and not in a good way. I guess It was my choice now that I look back...but just as I am strange on the "odd things about me list"...I end to be picky on facial clleansers too...LMAO.

• lola28
    lola28

LMFAO, that just made my day, you should market your line of "Facial cleansers".

Haha, I can see what the packages would look like ( over active imagination)

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit