If All Goes Well, I'll Be A Grandfather Today!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• The Humper
    The Humper

well congrats, hope the mommy to be has a good recovery and doesnt tear. if its a c-section then i hope she is able to get up and walk around slowly after the first 12hrs, thats very important, plus shell need alot fo help. and i also hope the baby has high apgar scores. is this the first for mommy?

i loved it when i worked post partum care. some of the best patients in the world.

• KW13
    KW13

congrats grandad M'

• minimus
    minimus

Well, Isabella is BEAUTIFUL!!! She weighs 9 ibs. 1 ounce. Healthy and alert and did I say BEAUTIFUL??

• BFD
    BFD

Isabella! How beautiful, you must be very proud! Congratulations!

BFD

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

And a beautiful name as well. Congrats.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks! I turned 51 yesterday and she was supposed to born then but today is a wonderful day! I never thought I'd be so happy being a "papa".

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am thrilled for you minimus.

to Isabella.

• hubert
    hubert

I was waiting to hear the good news before offering any congratulations, Mimimus.

You are going to love being a grandpa. I pick mine up at least one day every week, at school, and take her out for ice cream, or mac'd's, or where ever. We have a great time. It's like being a kid again.

Congrats!, and Happy Birthday !

Hope the Mommy is doing well.

Hubert

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Awww!!!! Congratulations, Minimus!!

How is your daughter feeling?

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks folks! Mommy is sore. She had a C section. But she's happy. last year she carried for a few months and she lost the baby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit