King North/King South

by pettygrudger 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

logical -

There's going to be an invisible pole-shift what will make everything work out OK. Don't fret.

"Beware the Muzzle of The LORD!"

• metatron
    metatron

Well, if we haven't actually entered into "the time of the end".
    the GB has a far greater deceit to account for than just
    fornicating with the UN.

metatron

• larc
    larc

You Know,

Do you mean to tell us that Russell, Rutherford, and Fred Franz were all false prophets??? I am crushed by this new light you share with us. I think I am going to blow my brains out with my father's 45. You Know, would you move to Ohio and start a study with me? This is the only hope I have now.
    There are two subjects where I did your help: Bible prophecy and retirement planning.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Petty: The King of the North was identified in the Your Will Be Done book, and subsequently in other WTS books and magazines as the Communist-totalitarian block of nations, primarily represented by the Soviet Union. (At one time, prior to the 1950s, I believed they held that Nazi Germany was the King of the North.)

The King of the South was the Democratic-Capitalist block of nations, primarily represented by the 2 Horned Anglo-American Dual World Power, (United Kingdom and United States).

They no longer hold to this view for obvious reasons, such as the Soviet Union being out of existence as well as a good majority of Communist nations.

I have heard some Televangelists point to the Middle East - Islamic naitons as filling the role of one of these Kings, but I have not followed this nonsense. I am sure that Jack Van Impe Ministries or Hal Lindsay will provide some new light for the Watch Tower to pick up on and try to do something with. Amazing

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

You Know - since "you know", how can u speculate about either the King of the North or South? I had been told from the late 60's until the mid-80's that these kings were the super powers. When did they get this "new light"? I NEVER REMEMBER THE APOSTLES OR ANY OTHER MESSENGERS OF GOD RECEIVING "NEW LIGHT" THAT CHANGED THE ORIGINAL DOCTRINES OF WHAT THEY WERE TEACHING!!!!!! Sure, they may come to understand different things, but not totally different doctrines!!!!!
    Also, since the JW's no longer "know" - does that mean their wicked & evil in God's eyes as well? Or, now that they have stopped fornicating w/the scarlet beast, will they now be given "new light"? Because, I tell ya what - if they do - y'all will only have the apostates on this board to thank for that!!!!!

• LDH1
    LDH1
    Jehovah is the master at concealing his secrets

I'll Say! Dammit, he's so good, his Faithful Indiscreet Slave has been having to guess for YEARS about such topics as:

Vaccinations
    Organ Transplants
    Blood Transfusions
    College
    Alternative Service
    Voting

Wow! We are so lucky to have a group of brain dead old men running ahead of Jehovah!

While we're at it, you were totally silent on the whoremongering the FDS/WBTS has been doing with that Slut the United Nations.

Too much for ya?

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

You know said:

"That's because we haven't entered into the Scripturally delineated period of the time of the end. "

Huh? Did I miss something? I thought we were living in the end times? Can't you interpret the signs <ROFL>. The F&DS have been interpreting these signs since their inception...

Does the GB know you are spreading such nonsense?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit