Stolen Watchtower art

by needproof 39 Replies latest jw friends

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Is it my imagination or am I seeing faces in that waterfall in the background?

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I remember so clearly as a young child going through a stack of my grandfather's collection of National Geographic magazines (I was really just looking for boob pics ). In one of them there was an advertisement I recognized instantly. It was a picture of a young woman sitting in front of a mirror putting on lipstick. I instantly went and flipped open my "your youth, getting the best out of it!" and flipped to the chapter, "blossoming into womanhood" (or some similar dubspeak like that), and there it was. It could have been traced. I've not since seen any online documentation, but it was an unmistakable RIPOFF.

FBF

• ninja
    ninja

hey needy....what is "STERN" magazine?....it sounds like a German bondage weekly.....sister magazine to "Strict Frauleins"...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good to see ya ninja!

• Scully
    Scully
    hey needy....what is "STERN" magazine?....it sounds like a German bondage weekly.....sister magazine to "Strict Frauleins"...

In German, "stern" means "star". Similar to Star magazine or Hello in the UK, I would imagine.

• ninja
    ninja

hey nvr me old mucker....missed ya bro

• needproof
    needproof

"Strict Frauleins" ! Achtung Reber! Zat iz not Einer Buvey! (Simpsons joke, excuse me)

Hey MeneMene, there are tons of subliminal stuff in WT lit if you look.

• ninja
    ninja

scully you misunderstood me...I was just being obnoxious

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I certainly wouldn't mind if she got "stern" with me!

FBF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    scully you misunderstood me...I was just being obnoxious

ninja?..........obnoxious?...............nvr!

I certainly wouldn't mind if she got "stern" with me!

FBF!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit