dedpoet

Congratulations Paul and Claire!!

I wish you both a wonderful life together

• Jourles
    Jourles

Whoa! Congrats!!!

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations to you both, that's great news. I hope you have a lovely honeymoon.

• ninja
    ninja

Woo hoo......Well done Gadget mate......best wishes to you and your mrs for the future.....enjoy Greece......ninja of the north

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Congratulations Paul and Claire!

Now don't take a 'puter with you to Greece and stay away from JWD until you get back. OK?

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Congratulations Paul and Claire. I wish you a very happy life together.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm just back home from the wedding, after flying down for the weekend, so I've missed the happy couple's departure to sunnier climes.

It was a wonderful wedding, tastefully done and lovely to meet so many of Paul and Claire's extended family. The weather was nice and bright, as forecast, and I anticipate that the photos will be great (although the kids commandeered the cameras at the evening reception, so goodness knows what they will contain - hehehe).

Congrats to the happy couple, who looked fantastic and seemed to enjoy the day, even when the mad scotsmen took to the dance floor in kilts

• Dansk
    Dansk

Paul & Claire,

I was going to 'phone you to proffer our apologies for not being able to attend the wedding. Since arriving back from Norway Claire and I contracted some kind of virus - from off the plane? - giving me a wretched sore throat and Claire having to take time off work. So incredibly sorry!!

Enjoy your honeymoon!!

Love,

Ianand Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Congrats....you are a beautiful couple. Have fun in Greece!!!

Leslie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hear! Hear! Life Partners forever! Congratulations Enjoy Greece Have a fun time

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit