Latest news of my Husband Marco (heart surgery)

by orangefatcat 24 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So dear friends here is the latest news about hubby's heart by- pass.

The doctor spoke with us both this evening and Marco will have the surgery in a week and a half.

He is holding his own and the doctor hopes he won't have another heart attack before surgery.

There are many people that are involved with a heart team. And so that is why we have to wait to get organized in everry way. Marco is still weak and is constantly tired. Other than that he is eager to get it over and done with.

The doctor explained that there are certain risks in this bypass operation like all operations. One thing he told us that Marco could have a stroke or another heartattack while being operated on. There is a chance of bleeding but Marco is willing to take the risks as he wants to be better. I hope this is the right move.

So this is the update and I will keep you all up to speed on his progress.

all my love

Orangefatcat.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for the update OFC!

Sending positive vibes your way!

BB

• Es
    Es

You and Marco are in my thoughts constantly.

es

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My prayers are with both of you Orange.

Randy

• delilah
    delilah

I'll be thinking of you and Marco, OFC. I hope all will go well.

• choosing life
    choosing life

My thoughts and good energy are with you and your husband.

Hoping for better days.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• Highlander
    Highlander
    I hope this is the right move.

Without a doubt, it is the right move. If the doctors are concerned about him having another heart attack prior to surgery, then in my unprofessional opinion, he won't get

better on his own. I know you're worried about the risks, but lets all hope and focus on the potential. You are in my thoughts, I hope for the best and expect the best outcome

for your husbands surgery.

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

I hope things go well for both of you, OFC. It must be a terribly trying time for you.

• blondie
    blondie

So sorry, OFC, to hear of Marco's woes and yours. We will be thinking of you with love.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• mouthy
    mouthy

Keeping you in prayer ( & Marco)

Let us know how it goes.... Scary time for you both(HUG)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit