Get over it!

by Pureheart 16 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
    crownboy
    "Anyone who change Gods' word is condemned.
    Condemned by whom? The Almighty God Jehovah."

You could not be more right. So I suppose the Watchtower Society is to be condemned by Jehovah for misrepresenting him as much as they have. I'll assume by the nature of your comments you are a JW in good standing (as am myself). Are you aware of the many misrepresentations and flat out lies that exist in the escatology of the organization? Do you know even by JW formulas we could not be God's "chosen organization" because Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC? You may not know this, but the society is fully cognisant of this and yet continues to lie to us. I am not a bitter JW who simply wants to castigate the society because I desire to justify an evil path. I simply am a person who is willing to accept fact, and the fact is the society is not a godly helper that was prophesied about by Jesus but a religious society whose leadership is afraid of facts and will go to long lenghts to keep pure unbiased facts from those they seek to control (though I disagree with it being classified as a cult as some here have done). If you were aware of all the facts you would know that the information posted on this site, while damaging to the society, is all almost verifiable (the exceptions being personal experiences, most of which I find plausible enough to be true). Where is your evidence that what's being done here is condemnable to GOD?

• Julie
    Julie

Pureheart's words translated:

You all have so many criticisms of the Publishing Company I worship and I am unable to refute them!! Please stop I can't take any more! And just for good measure I will quote scripture and prove how superior I am to you apostates even though I am clueless and cannot defend what I revolve my life around.

A fine example of a pitiful soul friends. She is worthy of our pity as she fears thinking for herself.

My sympathies to you Pureheart--you self-righteous, misguided soul, now run along before we tell Big Brother you were here.

Julie

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Pure heart?

Pure fart!

Try blowing it out the right orifice for a change...

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Pure Heart,
    If you don't believe me just hang around and listen to our stories and while your at it check out the silentlambs web site.There is a link to it at the bottom of this page.
    Many many real life victim's stories and news articles and court cases to back it all up.

Ranchette

P.S. You wouldn't be from WOL or Great Crowd by any chance?

• somebody
    somebody

Pureheart,

(Romans 5:3-5) And not only that, but let us exult while in tribulations, since we know that tribulation produces endurance; 4 endurance, in turn, an approved condition; the approved condition, in turn, hope, 5 and the hope does not lead to disappointment; because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the holy spirit, which was given us.
    (Acts 5:29) In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.

(Revelation 22:18,19) “I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; 19 and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll.

Those scriptures have nothing at all to do with the wbts or it's members.

But this quote from you does.

Anyone who seat himself in the seat of Moses is condemned. Anyone that follows such a person is condemned.
    Anyone who change Gods' word is condemned.
    Condemned by whom? The Almighty God Jehovah.

peace,
    somebody

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Pureheart,

It's strange. It took the hardheartedness of the WTBS for me to learn mercy. It took their intolerence and judgements for me to learn patience. I personally do not have a problem with what you believe or anyone else. My only concern is with hypocrisy that is used to make you feel certain things and behave appropiately.

Why is what YOU do right and what another does is wrong, and yet it's the same thing?

For example...

Regarding Acts 5:29. How would you reconcile this scripture with the WTBS' policy decision in the Mexico/Malawi scenarios? It seems like a example of political expediency. Especially in a country that was experiencieng explosive growth. Bribery of wild beast officials? Or is that OK because everyone knows Mexico is "corrupt" and mordida (ie, payola) is the way of things? What is your opinion? Please do not quote Genesis 40:8

In regards to Romans 5:3-5, how do you know that you are in a "approved condition"? Do you think the BOE would share in your "approved condition" status if your field service hours dropped from the national average to one half?

Concerning Rev 22:18,19. Have you actually read the Chapter of Revelations? More than once? Could you explain it without the help of the Revelation book to a open minded stranger?

"Dont confuse me with facts; my mind is made up" -Sam Goldwyn

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Today if any man tells you to do something that is harmony with the scriptures do it. If it is not, Obey God over men no matter who they claim to be.

That's why I left the WTS. No matter who they claim to be.

I think that Pureheart could be ManofTrueGod - just a hunch!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit