Phonecall to Watchtower regarding child sex abuse lawsuits

by kool aid man06 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Love how that elder reacted when they showed up telling everyone they weren't invited.

My thought exactly. Aren't the talks "public talks?" Then everyone is invited, aren't they?

Bet the guy at the KH was hopping mad, but wouldn't say or do what he really wanted because of being on camera. Ha!!!

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"Turn up your speakers when he starts dialing at 3:18. I don't know what you're talking about, I can hear them just fine. "

I listened to this twice, with two different computers one with broadband, one with dialup yesterday with the same results.

Speakers were up loud enough.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"Beep Beep is a WT. defender"

Well if you want to label me such that's your privilege. I guess names, labels and titles are important for some.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"Instead of dealing with what the Society's men do, he attacks the "apostate"."

I did no such thing. I questioned the validity of the video. I did so with good reason.

I have placed a few calls to Brooklyn, I have the phone number there. So if the video would have given the number as it was 'dialed' I could have verified it for myself.

I have had calls transferred to Patterson on several occasions. They were nevered answered "Patterson operator"

As for the settlements, all I have seen is what has been presented on forums like this. None of the area papers have carried this story. What difference does it make if these happened?

As my attorney told be regarding settling out of court, in the BEST settlement neither side is happy, neither side gets everything they want.

What was gained? A few people are going to get some money.

Were Jehovah's Witnesses found guilty of something? No.

Were Jehovah's Witnesses found to be responsible for something? No

Were Jehovah's Witnesses found to be at fault for something? No

So what was really gained?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit