If I could make your dreams come true what would they be?

by Crumpet 30 Replies latest jw friends

• metaspy
    metaspy

I would go with 3 wishes:

1.) Bill Gates dies and leaves me as the sole heir
    2.) I have the ability to time travel
    3.) I find out I am from a planet known as Krypton. With all the powers to boot.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

A good woman. Maybe two.

Maybe a couple of bad ones as well - just to keep things balanced, you understand.

Other than that, Crumples, a tad more emotional stability would be nice, just to keep things on an even keel.

Can you fix it for me, huh?

tim

• greendawn
    greendawn

Enough money to travel around the world for the rest of my life travelling first class and staying at top hotels eating out at best restaurants, all in all the best the hospitality trade has to offer, for a lifetime.

• delilah
    delilah

To have enough money, that I could quit my job and be home with my kids. Go back to school during the day, for architecture and design and start my own multi-million dollar business.

Then, when I retire, I would be able to help out the orphanages in other countries, maybe adopt another child or two......

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I would wish for a long happy life for my son.

• dawg
    dawg

My first wish, to get my family out of this god damn, stupid ass sucking, foolish bunch of damn idiots, mind controlling cult. This idea has permeiated my brain lately, and I will win becasue I will back down no longer and my courage has started to have effect. Most folks know this religion is a stupid bunch of shit and many of my family have started giving me support after my last letter. This religion MUST DIE! Now, can I have another bong toke? Any other questions?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Other than that, Crumples, a tad more emotional stability would be nice, just to keep things on an even keel.

Can you fix it for me, huh?

tim

Ah timbo - am I not giving you emotional stability honey? I'll try a bit harder. You are bound to look stable compared to me if you think about it!

• Sirona
    Sirona

To be healthy and happy and for those around me to be healthy and happy too. Especially my DiamondBlue

Sirona

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

To dream again and this time find her.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I would love to have a degree in Nursing. But...... I stink in Chemistry and higher math. Otherwise I'd make a great nurse.

You can do it! I went to Nursing School at the age of 35 and made it. I thought that I was bad at math, but I suprised myself and got an "A" in Algebra. Now, chemistry is another story! I did pass with a "C" barely. It might of been because I didn't read the book! I say go for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit