Would You Kill Some One If Your Government Told You To?

by frankiespeakin 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Humper
    The Humper

hmmm.... i was going to post a point but i forgot i will say this though

the last few days ive been on a mission with JPAC (Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command) searching for the remains of a fallen soldier. and after digging in the ground where this soldier was supposed to have died in a chinese pow camp, no remains were found. the search is still on. his friend a retired Seargent Major, was there throughout the whole excavation. it was an honor to meet this man as he fought in the Korean war and to help JPAC try and find the remains of fellow soldiers. POW and MIA are trully never forgotten as there are teams of people still searching for our fallen soldiers.

Check out the website on some of the cases theyve had and the remains that were found www.jpac.pacom.mil/

• free2beme
    free2beme

If I was in the military, yes.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Free2beme,

It is not just the military. We also have local police, boarder patrol and others empowered to protect us. This is all a part of life our time this side of the Kingdom. And it is sad too since what is delaying the Kingdom I feel is a lack of suitable candidates to populate and function in it..

Joseph

• carla
    carla

and the Coast Guard and Ready Reserves.---aww, geez, my deepest apologies! Didn't mean to leave them out. Was trying to do two things at one time (obviously by my grammar!)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit