Comments you will not hear at the 5-13-07 WT Review (Loyal to GB Jesus)

by blondie 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    The only message I got from the article is that the Watchtower leadership is resorting to stronger language in their ever more desperate attempts to suppress dissent and haemorrhaging publisher numbers.

Yep.......their control over the masses is slipping and they're getting desperate.......I always thought it was interesting that the Great and Powerful Oz was exposed by a tiny little doggie.......Just like the Great and Powerful GB members are being exposed by everyday people.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Garybuss said:

There are only 4 topics to rotate now.
    1. The Governing Body is God's channel.
    2. The end is near.
    3. Don't listen to apostates.
    4. Working for the Society = serving Jehovah.

The assembly programs identify the topics. What have I missed?

You missed the all important #5. Donate more money thru your will or paycheck.

#6 could be- Don't go to college (but that can come under #1).

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

Thanks for the review Blondie and thanks to other posters!

It's quite clear though. If Jesus is the truth, way, and life and whoever accepts or rejects the Son, does the same to the Father, then JW's ought to realize the 'Slave' can make no amends between the Father and humanity. Jesus Christ is the only one, not him PLUS someone else.

Besides, the Organization and other false prophets are already damned.

Ezekiel 3:8 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD."

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm kinda glad I didn't "make it" to this WT study.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Next Week's Study Article:

"When The Slave Asks You To Move To Guyana, Will You Act?"

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

YES yaddayadda, you are right. THIS was the most thought vomit provoking article in a long time!!! I almost puked on the beautiful new carpet....

Specially the part about Isaiah (par. 14), where they apply the scripture to the GB. If you read up the whole chapter you will notice that it talks about Cyrus. Now, according to WT Theology this applies to Jesus.....if they now apply THIS particular scripture to the GB, it means that with this article they just pushed Jesus off his throne....off you go...look elsewhere for a job....

I rate this the WORST article of the year....so far. It really takes home the authoritarian style that has been growing in the past years...I expect the worst once they start publishing the "internal version" of the WT in January 2008.....

It is almost a joke how they start the article stating that you shouldn't call anyone your "leader" yet call themselves GOVERNINGBODY....

What a joke! If at least they would call themselves "The 12 11 10 9 Apostles" it would be more close to the Bible.....

RedPill.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Think about it, Redpill. This is article ONE of a two-part study. As blondie has helpfully pointed out to me, they soft-pedal on the first, slam dunk with the second. If the first was a soft-pedal, how bad might the second one be?

We better have our airbags ready this weekend. I hope blondie is up to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit