by RR 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

Here's a nice one from Great Crowd

Javlin
    Member # 323
    posted October 10, 2001 03:24 PM
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hate apostates! I can't wait until Jehovah kills them and everyone else not in his Organization!
    Javlin

Mitspeh
    Member # 129
    posted October 10, 2001 04:19 PM
    Those are strong words Jav, but we understand your distaste for opposers and apostates. One sister I knew use to call them "bird food." As no doubt this will be one of the ways Jehovah rids the earth of their rotting corpse, the rest of their remains will no doubt be used as fertilizer.

Aren't they just warm and loving Christians?

• Seeker
    Seeker
    I can't wait until Jehovah kills them and everyone else not in his Organization!

This is one of the reasons the Society wants to prevent places like GreatCrowd.com from happening -- it gives a bad name to JWs everywhere. Just think if you were a householder wondering what those two nice JWs who came to your door that morning were thinking behind their smiles. You check out a place that brags it is only for JWs, and you see that comment, and realize that behind their smiles were awful thoughts about how you were going to become bird food.

As I said, their own thoughts give JWs a bad name, so the Society wants to keep them from sharing their thoughts. Fortunately for us, there are plenty of disloyal JWs who go on the Net to JW sites anyway. Just makes it all the easier for us.

• Patriot
    Patriot

Those pitiful fools...they must think that all birds are scavengers.

6 billion bodies worth of food, huh? Thats going to take those birds a whole lot of years to pick through.

What will they do with the thickskinned ones like Freddy?

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

My guess is that this person hates apostates because somehow someway in the recent past an apostate planted the seed of doubght in his/her head, and he/she cannot get it out!!!!

Well done apostates!!!

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

My God! One gets the impression when one reads such vitriole that it's just SOOO bad, and SOOO overtly hateful, that it almost seems as if so-called apostates planted those words themselves there to inflict damage on their "happiest-nicest-people-on-earth" image. Then one remembers sadly, hearing those kinds of comments ALL THE TIME out in service about just unresponsive "householders"--much less so called apostates.
    Their hate is so easily uncovered, because it's always seething just beneath the surface. Doesn't take much to bring it right out.
    AAAAAHHH, god's loving organization.
    pathetic....
    B.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

And just think , this is what their children are brought up to believe.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Hey, how long do you think they will let that post stand before deleting it?
    One month?

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

hahahahahahaha, and WE'RE offensive?

• dedalus
    dedalus
    One gets the impression when one reads such vitriole that it's just SOOO bad, and SOOO overtly hateful, that it almost seems as if so-called apostates planted those words themselves there to inflict damage on their "happiest-nicest-people-on-earth" image.

Good insight, Bridgette!

It's also interesting that, even if these rants are planted by apostates, there are those who pick up on them, approve of them, and supplement them with biblical "support."

Keep reading ...

Dedalus

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

My theory is that 75% of the posters on the ultra-JW boards are ex-members or fringe members. The board owners would be shocked to know how few "faithful" are actually there. And I think the very worst of the JWs are not actually in. As an example, our resident professed JWs here are not exactly "poster-children" for the WTS are they?

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit