WHAT DO YOU ANTICIPATE FOR THE YEAR 2057?

by nvrgnbk 33 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
  • Kudra
    Kudra

I hope to be sitting on the porch enjoying many sunsets with my sweetie.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nice plan Kudra!

I hope to be doing the same.

• hambeak
    hambeak

I'll be dead and gone and part of a great forest of redwoods.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

i'll be 81...so I hope to be alive & able to enjoy the sunsets on the porch with my sweetheart.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't forget hambeak, 56 is the new 36!

Hope we're all still around then.

Nvr

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will probably be dead. I hope the 30 or so JW's left by then are not shunning me.
    If they are, no loss.

• BFD
    BFD

I'll either be 97 and ....Club Party

or dead and ....angelstaf

Oh, BROTHER!

BFD

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I'm looking forward to it- I'll be ten years younger than I am now (at least what my avatar age is).

BA

Between the years of ninety-two and a hundred and two, however, we shall be the ribald, useless, drunken, outcast person we have always wished to be. We shall have a long white beard and long white hair; we shall not walk at all, but recline in a wheel chair and bellow for alcoholic beverages; in the winter we shall sit before the fire with our feet in a bucket of hot water, a decanter of corn whiskey near at hand, and write ribald songs against organized society; strapped to one arm of our chair will be a forty-five calibre revolver, and we shall shoot out the lights when we want to go to sleep, instead of turning them off; when we want air we shall throw a silver candlestick through the front window and be damned to it; we shall address public meetings (to which we have been invited because of our wisdom) in a vein of jocund malice. We shall … but we don’t wish to make any one envious of the good time that is coming to us … We look forward to a disreputable, vigorous, un-honored, and disorderly old age.-Don Marquis (1878–1937)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I hope the 30 or so JW's left by then are not shunning me.

Hilarious, and probably true OTWO.

I'll either be 97 and ....

You'll be going strong BFD! Remember, only the good die young.

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit