I'M A GRANDAD!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi All,

My son, Karl, and his girlfriend, Sarah, have just had a baby boy! Sarah gave birth to Jack yesterday - a May Day baby - and he weighed in at 9lbs 2 oz! - OUCH!!

Claire and I are going over to see them all this evening. I can't get over being a grandad at 53! Claire is 48!!

Just thought I'd share our exciting news!!

Love,

Ian

• Clam
    Clam

Ian congratulations bro. It's great to have a new addition to the family. Get ready for some baby sitting!

All the best to all your family,

Clam

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk and Claire! Congratulations!!!!!

Glad to hear that everything went well! What a big baby! My biggest was 8lb 13 oz, but she took the 'emergency exit!'

Just found out we're going to be grandparents ourselves!!! We're 43 and 47 and a bit stunned!!!!!

Many, Many Congratulations again, and have lots of fun with the new addition!!! Send our best wishes to Karl and Sarah!!!!

Gill

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Lovely! Welcome baby Jack, and congratulations to all the family!

William was 9lb 2oz, too.

• DJK
    DJK

Congratulations Ian. I have two grand kids and they are as much fun as people say they are. You gonna love it!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Congratulations Ian and Claire!!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the little one.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Congratulations all round - I didnt even know you were expecting! Wonderful times ahead!

• Sasha
    Sasha

Congrats! My son and his wife are 35, been married for 3 years and STILL NO GRANDCHILD....I'm freaking out! However, they live in New Jersey and I live in Florida so when it happens, it will be rough on me. He's my only child! Good luck to you're family and you're little meatball, I mean baby.... ha ha

• golf2
    golf2

Welcome to the club. I wish you and the family all the best. Enjoy your grandson. My grandson just had his son recently.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit