Missing someone... badly

by daystar 13 Replies latest social relationships

• daystar
    daystar

Brigid took a weekend trip back to where she moved from to visit family.

I know it's selfish of me, but I miss her very, very badly. I have never missed anyone so badly in my life, other than my son when he visits his mother. And it's only been three days.

It's very lonely here without her. I miss seeing her smile, hearing her voice, smelling her hair, feeling her touch... and, it's only been three days.

So much for strength and independence, huh? She has me so very hooked...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Daystar I dont want to alarm you but it no longer is the weekend. You sure she is coming back?

I will be there in a couple of days!

• ninja
    ninja

hey daystar that's disturbing....that's how Ted Bundy started.......muhahaha...kidding mate

• daystar
    daystar
    Daystar I dont want to alarm you but it no longer is the weekend. You sure she is coming back?

Well, she drove, so she needed to take an extra day. She should be back tonight. It's just unbelievable how her being gone for even this short period of time has affected me.

It makes me feel weak. But it also makes it very clear to me just how meaningful she is to me.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

very sweet and she will love that you missed her enough for making a thread about it. There's no weakness in that! You must be such a close couple.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Your hearts are entwined. I'm sure she is missing you as much as you her.

One of my favourite quotes from a movie "It's the hardest part of my day, leaving you." (Love Actually)

When it's that hard, you know it's something special.

BB

• codeblue
    codeblue

awe (((Daystar)))

In the last couple of days I have called her and emailed her. I didn't know she was going on a trip.

Let us know when she gets back....ok?

See ya both at the fest.

Codeblue

• daystar
    daystar
    Let us know when she gets back....ok?

She should be back this evening. I foresee an evening of cuddles and kisses.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Aaaaah, ((((sweety)))) You know I missed you too. It was as if you were right there in the car beside me...I'd see some beautiful sight like the rockies looming in the west after coming off the high plains and my immediate thought was, I would love to share that with my Daystar.

You must be such a close couple.

It's as if from the moment I actually laid eyes on him and we embraced (immediately), he was with me (even when he is not) and it had always been so. When we first met it was more like I was returning to him after a long journey of being apart and we are not so much getting to know each other anew, but old lovers rediscovering each other after a time apart.

and I just love him.

• daystar
    daystar

It's as if from the moment I actually laid eyes on him and we embraced (immediately), he was with me (even when he is not) and it had always been so. When we first met it was more like I was returning to him after a long journey of being apart and we are not so much getting to know each other anew, but old lovers rediscovering each other after a time apart.

and I just love him

!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit