Effective Ways To Lose Weight

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Demonism is cool if it helps ya lose weight.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I either have to quit eating and just "do juice" or go on the Atkins diet. Doing the juice fast works quickest but is harder to do. I've lost 25 lbs. in 3 weeks on it before.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The fastest way to lose wieght..Eat properly and exersise..Sound simple?..It it is!..And..It works...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

What juice????

• Honesty
    Honesty

**impatiently drumming hefty fingers on keyboard tray and wishing the red dot will come up with the name of this miracle pill**

Is this stuff legal?

I mean, like you know I ain't into meth or anything like that even though I need to shed about 100 pounds off my frame so's I can do the 4.5 minute mile again without being called "Fat A.." by the passing motorists. I can't help it if the local highway department limits the roads around here to 11 feet wide. Give me a break.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Any unsweetened fruit juice, tomato juice or V8 juice, as much as you want. You can drink until you slosh when you walk. Gives you high energy. Stay close to the bathroom. You can also add some clear bouillon to the V8 or tomato juice.

Avoid juice nectars. They're loaded with sugar.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Ah that kind of juice.... my first thought was:

Frannie Banannie's on the Gas? Awesome!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Very simple. Eat less. Get used to smaller portions.

About hoodia, the only thing I hope is that the indigenous people who discovered it (Kalahari bushmen) are being compensated by the drug companies. I saw a documentary quite a few years ago about this, before anyone in America had heard about hoodia, and it was about the struggle to get the bushmen compensated for their role.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ah that kind of juice.... my first thought was: Frannie Banannie's on the Gas? Awesome!

LOL, Tuesday!

• minimus
    minimus

Juice and nothing else?????

What's your take on phentermine??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit