Even if everything about the "truth" was all true...........

by pontoon 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pontoon
    pontoon
    If it's all true........the earth and inhabitants are god's greatest creation, but it all barely amounts to a speck in the universe. So why is this creator of heaven and earth so hung up on being worshiped by the people on the speck? And is that it? Is earth, inhabitants, a speck among countless of galaxies his best work in thousands X thousands of years? God's all done? Move on to a new project and screw around with them for a couple thousand years
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Thanks for funny and accurate observation!

Marina

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe
    This is so true, Pontoon. If he were real, god would be a megalomanic.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes, having someone brutally murdered for the sake of having others to escape accountability and responsibility.

Now there's moral imperative.

........... and as for the JWS, they even get to live forever in a earthly paradise ....... what a deal

• Divergent
    Divergent

Actually, I was ok with praising, thanking, worshipping, loving God & all of that...

What I was NOT ok with is the teaching that BILLIONS of people would be destroyed simply because they are not convinced that we have "the truth"

That was one of the main reasons that led me to wake up

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pontoon - "Even if everything about the 'truth' was all true..........."

...I'd still stick by my decision.

x

I'd rather perish with my family in the Apocalypse than have us spend an eternity as Watchtower slaves.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame
    Maybe that is why he tricked Adam and Even in the first place, he got sick of all their yapping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit