KMs Needed!!!

by Kent 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gozz
    Gozz

Kent,
    fow which countries?

• siegswife
    siegswife

(((Nonsense. Anyone can get them on the Watchtower Observer.)))

Sorry...rofl...my mistake...

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I have archived every KM since the late 1970's for Canada.

Tell me which issues you need, and I can fax them to you (I don't have a scanner).

• anewperson
    anewperson

The really secret stuff is not put into print but disseminated by Circuit Overseers directly to the Presiding Overseers although the letters to the Bodies of Elders etc are handy and sometimes extremely revealing.

• anewperson
    anewperson

The really secret stuff is not put into print but disseminated by Circuit Overseers directly to the Presiding Overseers although the letters to the Bodies of Elders etc are handy and sometimes extremely revealing.

• WhatNow
    WhatNow

I, too was under the impression KM's were for publishers only. I never received one when I was actively going to meetings (but df'd nonetheless), but my teenage son who was in the MS got one. Wonder if he was allowed to share it with me? (Oh, the 'rules').

I, too have old KM's from the 80's and 90's. But they probably won't do you much good. And aren't they on the WT CD, any how?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Never trust the CDs or the bound volumes. In fact, you should even double check printing versions.

Get them when they are handed to you and NEVER let them have a chance to revise it, for they have and they will.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Kent,

I'm sorry for the ...request, but

could you e-mail me again or on this thread (as you like)

your address?

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

How are the regulations for scanning copyrighted material?

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Folks!

In principle, KMs from different countries are interesting, since people from all over the world are looking at the Watchtower Observer.

If sent to me as scans, please make good scans - and good resolution.

My normal address is:

Kent Steinhaug
    Luksefjellveien 186
    3721 Skien
    Norway

Phone Office: (+47) 35 59 49 00
    Private: (+47) 35 50 20 06
    Mobile: (+47) 90 79 58 43
    Fax: (+47) 35 59 00 80

I'd be interested in lots of stuff, as you all know. The more info, the better. Thanks a lot to all the people helping me getting the info needed to run the Watchtower Observer!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit