WATCHTOWER PR SCAMS TO APPEAR LESS CULTIC

by DannyHaszard 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard prediction~We will be seeing more and more of theses watchtower generated PR 'puff pieces' All the other cults including sc*ien*tol*gy follow the same PR script. ---------------------------

Pure in heart
    AZ Central.com, AZ -
    The Tempe man knows that most people bristle at the idea of a Jehovah's Witness at their door. But he also knows that this simple act of spreading the ...

Pure in heart

Apr. 7, 2007 11:19 PM Blessed are the pure in heart , for they shall see God.
    He walked through the neighborhood on the weekend afternoon, pushing the stroller that carried his two young children, stopping house by house to spread his message. Some people weren't home. Some just pretended not to be. Some politely dismissed him. Others were not so polite.

Still, Tom Horton pressed on, as he does whenever his schedule allows. The Tempe man knows that most people bristle at the idea of a Jehovah's Witness at their door. But he also knows that this simple act of spreading the message of the Bible is commanded of him. "Basically, I'm trying to follow by example the work of the disciples," Horton said.

It is a task that brings much effort for little personal reward. This is not a passive act, like attending a service, but a rather active one. There is not a hidden societal or secular reward. The evangelizing is done for the pure sake of following a set of beliefs.

So ingrained is this duty that Horton, after talking to a reporter on a sidewalk, became reluctant. He did not want to be photographed, afraid that being singled out in the newspaper would make it seem as if he were seeking glory. That, he feared, would take away from his mission.

"There are so many others," Horton said, "who do much more than I do." [email protected] WRITE NEWS DESK

He walked through the neighborhood on the weekend afternoon, pushing the stroller that carried his two young children, stopping house by house to spread his message. Some people weren't home. Some just pretended not to be."

Danny Haszard comment--I went door to door from 1957-1992 as a baby in a stroller also,...the Jehovah's Witnesses are an intrusive cult with a bogus cult message anduse their own babies as "human shields". Below Watchtower cult using kids as 'human shields' picketkid2.jpg* * * * * making the grade 4/3
    MyWestTexas.com, TX -
    She volunteers for Casa de Amigos, Midland Memorial Hospital and is a Jehovah's Witness. Montes plans to study respiratory therapy at Midland College. ... ....Midland High School senior Karla Montes was honored by the Midland Downtwn Lion's Club. She is the daughter of Fernando Montes and Susana Montes. She is a member of the Science Club, Drama Club, National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Latin Honor Society, Internationa and Thespian Society. She received the DAR Award, is a Texas Scholar and is listed in "Who's Who Among American High School Students." She volunteers for Casa de Amigos, Midland Memorial Hospital and is a Jehovah's Witness. Montes plans to study respiratory therapy at Midland College. ... * * * * * Faith through adversity
    Chillicothe Gazette, OH -
    People from her church, The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, come to sit with her during the day while her family works - helping her with her daughter ... Faith through adversity
    N'Step owner has dealt with fire loss, accident in past year

Unit success story

Although unsure of the recovery of her ankle, Allison is very thankful for her life, which she credits to the team in the Center for Blood Conservation at Grant. The center is the first of its kind in Columbus and the area which provides patients a blood transfusion-free surgery. For Allison, her choice to not take blood transfusions is a matter of faith. "My belief is I don't take blood transfusions because blood is sacred and it represents life and God gives us life. It's not up to us (to give life)," she said. Although her hemoglobin count was dangerously low at times, the methods in the unit progressively raised it from two points to around seven by the time she left the hospital at the end of last week - normal range is between 11 and 13 points. "I'm glad they took me to Grant because if they took me anywhere else, they may not have had the technology I needed," she said, adding that thinking of her family needing her helped keep her going. Aside from the Blood Conservation team, she had one special nurse - who said she was from the Chillicothe area - who helped her calm down after coming to and realizing what had happened. "I have no clue who she was ... All of the nurses were great, but there's one in Chillicothe who really encouraged me. She made me focus," she said.

Determination

Focus is something Allison has been keeping for quite some time. Growing up in Los Angeles, she focused on dancing and dancing better .......Arthur may even go on to do the same clogging certification that Allison did to help out. Her Tiny Tots class has been continuing without missing a beat, too. After realizing how full her plate was with the new baby and her other classes, Allison hired Rhonda Carver to teach the toddlers so they would get the dedication she felt she couldn't give. "I'm looking into different options," she said. "Maybe an assistant teacher. I still want to do choreography. I can hardly give that up, it's my baby," she said. Part of her mission with N'Step was to create a fun environment for the children - allowing them to pick what level of competition they wanted, whether purely just dance classes, performances or full-fledged competition - and at an affordable rate. When they make it to national competition - which is rare because of the cost associated - they have won at times, both as a team and individually. "It's been great and I don't want to lose it," she said. "I have to keep on trying to keep going ... So many on my team have backed me up ... it makes me feel like I need to give them something back in return." Allison's relationship with God and her family is where she continues to draw strength. People from her church, The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, come to sit with her during the day while her family works - helping her with her daughter and other things that need done...... ------------ (My comment-Fine wholesome article except it's a 'puff piece' and exalts the Watchtower cult and falsely paints them as "normal" when we know what would happen if we JW's set up a dance shop.
    It would be considered 'worldly' and we would be shunned.
    The Watchtower religion always finds a way to turn adversity of their followers into an info-commercial advertisment of it's creeds.

Their funeral memorial services are the same way an hour long info-commercial for the Watchtower cult,instead of comforting the bereaved.) * * * * *

Today's THV
    Building A House Of Worship In Four Days
    Today's THV, AR - Mar 16, 2007
    He says since the 1980s, its been standard practice for brothers and sisters from Jehovah's Witnesses to build their own halls over one or two weekends. ...

* * * * * * Disabled man touched by $1000 donation ChronicleHerald.ca, Canada - Mar 11, 2007
    Although they recognized the man as an elder at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the man said he was "just a messenger" and left without any .. (Whoa,this piece has all the marks of a PR publicity stunt set-up elder gives another congregation member a $1,000 ?)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    "My belief is I don't take blood transfusions because blood is sacred and it represents life and God gives us life. It's not up to us (to give life)," she said.

I thought a blood transfusion was used to SAVE life.

purps

• Quandry
    Quandry

Karla Montez was involved in after school activities and clubs. She is seeking higher education. In WT speak, that makes her an unfit associate, and she should be marked as such by the congregation. She could be pioneering instead of volunteering in a hospital, where the people will be helped temporarily, not everlastingly by learning about the WTS.

But they are willing to use her to look good in the eyes of the world. In a public forum, they will laud her. Would they do the same from the platform at a District Convention?? I don't think so.........

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    But they are willing to use her to look good in the eyes of the world. In a public forum, they will laud her. Would they do the same from the platform at a District Convention?? I don't think so.........

I don't think so either.

It's as Danny says in the thread title, a pr scam by the watchtower society, let's hope no one is fooled by it.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Danny, I believe they go from door to door to witness for the 'Watchtower' after-all, is it not the watchtower that ask them to follow their every word?

• TopHat
    TopHat

The little boy on your right has it right. "Watchtower religious racket exposed"

picketkid2.jpg

• heathen
    heathen

I've never seen them take infants out in service before , shocking to hear that and to be used just as a human sheild ? How so? are you saying your parents used you in a stroller to ward off would be attackers ? or you just suspect that they would should the occassion arise?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I've never seen them take infants out in service before , shocking to hear that and to be used just as a human sheild ? How so? are you saying your parents used you in a stroller to ward off would be attackers ? or you just suspect that they would should the occassion arise?

All active publishers with babies take the kids to the door always have,the 'human shield' label comes from the worldly householders that's what they say.Many JW's use the kids as a prop to lessens tensions that is a fact big time.My grandmother would remark about how she got more placements with the grandkids.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Galatians 1:6-8

"I am surprised at you! In no time at all you are deserting the one who called you by the grace of Chist, and are accepting another gospel. Actually, there is no 'other gospel', but I say this because there are some people who are upsetting you and trying to change the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to hell"! ( Good News Translation )

It is only those groups which are preaching new gospels that have a need to use carefully crafted public relations. Joseph Rutheford was the main architect for the Watchtower's new gospel that would begin to be preached. Sending children out into the communities (per your picture above) to hold cheap "teamsters style" signs was a disgraceful example of clamoring for publicity, and preaching a new gospel.

The Watchtower Society is selling a new gospel. J.R. Brown and the boys in Brooklyn can generate all of the fluffy, flowery press releases that they want. No amount of sloganeering is going to change this fact.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s use thier kids to hide behind or soften up the householder door to door.....I had a sign on my door in plain view.."No Religious Representatives"..A JW with his kid knocked on my door anyway.I was ready to chew him out,then I saw his kid.That was me years ago with my dad..I pointed out the sign which he couldn`t have missed and let it go at that...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit