Is Anyone Looking Forward To The Sopranos Coming Back???

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Never watched it when on pay cable, nor when on A&E. So, I missed it the first time and the second time, and the third time. Can you believe it, I never watched any of the Godfather movies. I am not a fan, I guess. Well, I did watch that Mafia episode of the original Star Trek.

I did live within 3 miles of the compounds of 2 Mafia families. Called on one by mistake, wondered why someone would have 5 Dobermans, an 11-foot wrought iron fence and gate. The security chief came out and said this was not a safe place for visitors.........o...kay.

At the other one someone peeked out the window and gave me the finger. The next week I was at the library and stopped at the police chief's desk and he filled me in. He assured me that they don't crap in their own backyard.

Any mafia-types in your area, hah!

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, I would think YOU would enjoy the Tony Soprano character. I'm surprised you didn't get into ot.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Lonelysheep's prediction seems the most logical so it must not be "Chase" worthy.

True!

Blondie--we'll have to get you the DVD set.

Neon Madman--I had never thought of that! I don't know if I'd be disappointed or not?! I kind of want a big "Goodfellas" type of finale.

• blondie
    blondie

If you had known my father, min, you would not be surprised.

• minimus
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I see and take it back.
    I've gotta confess - sometimes, watching 'Tony' reminds me of a former boss of mine who has mob ties. The attitude is EXACTLY the same and makes me shudder with disgust. Tony is fake but there are people out there who are, in essence, him.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

He DID leave it open for a movie!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Do tell LS if you don't want to post any spoilers on here PM me, it doesn't show here for another 2 hours and I'm dying to know...

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Saw the finale......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............baaaaaadd. sammieswife.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You made me laugh. I will PM you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit