The great debate

by darth frosty 22 Replies latest jw friends

• RAF
    RAF

I know Juni

but if you really want to know who I would like to get :

No wonder it would be Abbadon (because he his smart as hell full of knowlegdes and moreover because he seems to never give up) so that would be to bother them as much as they would like to bother me ... so I could have more fun than what the elders thought they would have in bothering me.

Now I could also like to have Narkissos and Leolaia they are quiet the same. (because of their knowlegdes on the matter and hey seems to have a huge self control hability). They do not really give you their answers as the truth, they give you their knowlegdes (then you deal with it)

Anyway Alan F have always my favorite whatever he says I'm in love ... LOL ... I miss him here (even If I know that now we might not agree on everything like with Abbadon by the way) they are also quiet the same ...

But truly I would not go anyway ... It would be a waist of time

ok got to go now ... read you soon folks !

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Thanx for the responses. My third choice would have been Terry. The analogies and comparison's he makes would be killer to watch in a debate setting.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Don't leave out Farkel,along with the others mentioned. Minimus will open with a question, while they are stumped and thinking how to answer, Farkel will play the piano. any funeral tune will do. All the others can go home because Mini 's question and Farkel's piano will stop them dead in their tracks.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit