What is up with the Guinness?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you like Guinness I'll help you out and save you some money. Go get a couple of pieces of charcol off the barby and soak them in some water for about an hour. After an hour discard the charcol chill to your liking and you got a Guinness.

• one of 12
    one of 12

My husband, bigmouth, has drunk Guiness for years and it makes him a better person. He gets funnier, more attractive and great to be around. I wish he would drink more.
    Bigmouths wife.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    My husband, bigmouth, has drunk Guiness for years and it makes him a better person. He gets funnier, more attractive and great to be around. I wish he would drink more.
    Bigmouths wife.

Ahh, yes, drinking Guinness will do that with some people!

If you like Guinness I'll help you out and save you some money. Go get a couple of pieces of charcol off the barby and soak them in some water for about an hour. After an hour discard the charcol chill to your liking and you got a Guinness.

Aight, are you using sarcasm? Yes, I am being a dumb brunette, for alas I cannot tell the difference without the use of a smiley.

That's funny, I've just had one this morning, mind you I've had a long night so it doesn't feel like a morning at all

Oh well, cheers!!! Hick!

Cheers!! Hick! Actually, tonight is "movie night" for me and my husband and I picked out The Village so I will enjoy a cold Guinness and we shall chase away the big, bad demons in your honor

• zagor
    zagor
    Cheers!! Hick! Actually, tonight is "movie night" for me and my husband and I picked out The Village so I will enjoy a cold Guinness and we shall chase away the big, bad demons in your honor

And I shell raise a glass to that too, hick!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit