....So do you believe ANY of the Bible is true?

by themonster123 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

It is a general consensus among researchers that many of Bible stories have had historical background, I was watching an extraordinary program on History channel the other day about Sodom and Gomorrah. It also mentioned Jericho. The question is no whether some of those things happened but whether they had miraculous origin. Geology of Palestine is quite extraordinary and many natural phenomenons can explain perceived miracles.

The most potent mix in a story is not when you completely invent an even but when you mix reality with fantasy where subsequent generations can not distinguish between the two so they merge into one.

But I'm always open minded if someone can prove it to me that those event however extraordinary were also of supernatural or extraterrestrial origin. So far no one succeeded ...

• themonster123
    themonster123

i would just like to say to: "I k now what i like and i like what i know" that HEY OH! Woah uh woah oh woah....Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder and it's so white as snow...Running through the field where all my thoughts will be concealed and there's nowhere to goooo.....Right on, brotha! Right on.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Only the sex and sexist parts are true. The rest is a reappropriation of other cultures' stories and a re-casting of facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit