BEER THREAD

by nvrgnbk 403 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

68,000 viewers to this thread - this must be mighty thirsty bunch of apostates!!!!

And the Tiger is back.

Jeff

• JH
    JH

OK, its hot here today, and that's rare....lol

So, I just bought 2 beers and I,ll drink them in 30 min. I didn't buy more because A) I'm poor, and B) I'm reasonable...lmao

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You Tube: Beer Run!

• JH
    JH

This is the first hot evening since last summer, and I'm enjoying these cold Budlights.

Gee beer tastes so much better when its cold.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

68,000 viewers to this thread - this must be mighty thirsty bunch of apostates!!!!

And the Tiger is back.

Jeff

Make that 71,362, Jeff.

To all who have helped make this thread kick ass.

• JH
    JH

A normal thread with 175 posts on it would generate about 2000 views ( usually 10 to 1)...... I doubt that this thread was viewed 71,000 times.

Now don't throw tomatoes at me....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I too find the numbers astounding.

How do you explain the # of views being incorrect?

Perhaps you underestimate the popularity of beer?

for JH.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Yum! That Black Wych Spell Binding- Stout looks good, but then I'm a sucker for packaging...

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Here is a link to my favorite place......you can guess why I like going there!!

http://www.durtynellies.com/beermenu.html

• delilah
    delilah

Yummm, I'll have to try that Maudite..it looks really good. I like Sleeman's Fine Porter...I also like Waterloo Dark, Brickman Red, I think it's called....it's excellent. I love Guinness any time, 80 Shilling is very yummy. Suffice it to say, I like a lot of different beer, ales and stout. My husband calls me a beer and ale snob, because I refuse to drink Molson Canadian, Blue, Coors or anything like that. I like a beer or ale or stout that I can enjoy....not guzzle down.

Where can I get that Maudite? At a brewer's Retail store or the liquor store? Is it even available in Ontario?

Kerj.....where is Durtynellies, by the way....their beer menu looks fantastic...my husband will drool all over the keyboard when I show him...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit