Watchtower--NGO With WANGO!

by Dogpatch 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Once again, identification as an NGO only mean that an organization is non-governmental as opposed to governmental.

If there is a membership with WANGO, such as the Associate membership enjoyed for ten years with the UN Department of Public Information, then it would be scandalous.

The WTS has always been (since 1879) an NGO, they remain an NGO currently, and will remain so until their unexpected demise in the near future.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Sorry folks, it won't be the first time I've been thrown out the window. :-))

alt

• undercover
    undercover

That's what is great about this community. Ain't too much gonna get by without being scrutinized closely.

If it's legit, it will withstand the scrutiny, if not, it gets discarded as relevant and we move on to something that is relevant.

Thanks for the effort though Randy.

PS Randy...dude in front of the photo...groovy shirt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Don't worry Randy, we'll throw the sofa cushions out first.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I bothered Nathalie of Wango in January 07 and her reply was: "This is an open directory, and any NGO can list themselves in this directory. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has no affiliation with WANGO."

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks GermanxJW, that may be the facts. Someone must have pranked it in the site. I apologize folks.

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

What are your observations on this file from WANGO?

http://www.randytv.com/WANGO.pdf

Randy

The exact links to
    those pages are in the attached PDF at the bottom of the pages (shown in the
    footer). You might want to post these PDF files on your site in case others
    experience difficulty getting there.

from source c/o Randy

• garybuss
    garybuss

I still want to know if the Society is associating with political and ecumenical organizations. The association is the compromise, membership is the acknowledgement of the compromise.

• heathen
    heathen

I'm all for learning the facts myself . If AuldSoul is right then they did sign that agreement that was required to remain an NGO for the past several years . They agreed to support the UN charter mandate and agreed to not slander other NGOs which are opposing religious groups . So how could they get away with the latest ."end of false religion", hype ? Even Islam is an NGO along with all the rest of opposing religions . I agree with garybus that the association is the compromise even if they didn't sign an agreement .

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

OK gang, now that I know who my real friends are :-))

prepare for an update! Like Courtney Cox on last night's DIRT)

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit