Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Speaking of teeth:

I grew a tooth when I turned 40. The dentist said it was a "super-annuated" tooth. And some (rare) people grow extra teeth later in life.

Also:

I never eat the round chicken McNuggets. They disgust me.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I was in 4 JCs

1) at 16 I got a reprove for touching my gf..... They thought I had sex but couldnt prove it.. neither could I ;-)

2) at 21 They wanted to remove me and more for taking another JW to court for fraud. They coudnt prove no sin

3) at 23 I had a car accident and a passenger died. Although it was not my fault (a tire exploded and the car went on the shoulder into a ditch). They still removed me and reproved me to avoid bringing bad publicity to JWs

4) at 25 left my wife and slept with someone random (so I could get a biblical divorce) they got me this time.

I faced death 5 times

16- Crashed under an oil truck..survived with no scratches

19 - Fell asleep on the wheel crashed against a BUS

23 - My above referenced car accident, Car got out out the road and rolled over 3 times.

26- I got trapped under the snow, skying in california for my first time. went outside of the road and fell, trapped for 2 hours in a place noone could see me nor hear me. I was there by myself.

40- Yesterday I was having lunch at a chinesse restaurant and a car crashed inside the restaurant hitting the tables where I usually sit.

• zarco
    zarco
    I have a lump of uranium in my garage (which I've had since I was 10 years old).

Don't worry. Long term exposure usually results in seeing letters and number in color:)

zarco

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL zarco

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I dress in my best dress, high heels, flashy jewelry and full makeup to watch the Oscars - even if I'm sitting at home alone....

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am not a monkey.

• crapola
    crapola

I like shamus 100.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I thought you were the 100th monkey, shamus100?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I went to Gilead, and then accepted an assignment to Cameroon. To this day, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking.....

• Think About It
    Think About It

Never had wisdom teeth and never will.

Resting heart rate has always been in the 50's bpm.

Have a slight touch of ESP.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit