OVER 450 JW LAWSUITS, COURT CASES, ETC SUMMARIZED: BLOOD, CUSTODY, EMPLOYEE

by West70 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• West70
    West70

OVER 450 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES RELATED LAWSUITS, COURT CASES ETC. SUMMARIZED.

-- Approximately 75 JW Child Custody - Divorce Court Cases.

--Approximately 225 Blood Transfusion Court Cases - Incidents Involving Jehovah's WitnessesCHILDREN.

--Approximately 160 Lawsuits, Court Cases, Etc. Involving Jehovah's Witness Employees.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Thanks, but this was already posted a couple months ago. The one about employment. Will check out the other.

• bluebell
    bluebell

thanks, i must have missed that thread. i miss loads cos theres so many posts each day, its hard to keep up! :D

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wonder how many of these involve the WTS directly rather than individual JWs ie in which cases is the corporation itself getting sued. All the blood transfusion issues must be such and given their number it appears that quite a few JWs saw the deadly manipulation of their relatives and turned against their masters. Or possibly it was non JW relatives that sued. Let's hope the org will have to pay out quite a few millions in compensations.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I just read this article on JWs' willingness to breach confidentiality. Boy, oh boy! What jerks! I used to work in medical records and this kind of shit just wouldn't fly, ever! I can not comprehend such assininity and religious narcisism:

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com/confidentiality.html

Thanks for the link to the court cases. I bookmarked it in case I ever need to refer to it.

• richard
    richard

Thanks! Must have missed it earlier.

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks West !!! Good Job !!! Bye Charles

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Get a bump

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Tag to read later.

• West70
    West70

To those viewers who are actually "students" of the WatchTower Cult, I would recommend reading the Divorce Case Summaries from the 1940s and 1950s.

The instances of wives converting to the JWs, and then completely forgetting about their families, in order to preach the JWs' end-time message door-to-door, will give those who otherwise have no connection to the 1940s-50s the full sense that JWs felt they were in the final days of the final days as any point in the Cult's history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit