I am baffled as to why I Urinate so often and I am not a "Diabetic"?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is obvious you have a problem..You need to go to PA..Pissers Annonamous..They have a 2 step program..#1:Stop ingesting fluids #2:Die.....They have a 100% sucess rate..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Go to a chiropractor! I am serious. I have had a problem with swelling in my legs for years that my reg. doctors didn't think was a prob. after they decided my heart was strong. She said to me "Have you asked your dr. about this lymphedema?"

THATS what it is? OH, well, I looked it up online, sure enough, that IS what it is, I went to my doc, told him(!) and got a referral for occupational therapy to take care of it. Chiros have a big picture view of the body where a lot of MDs seem to have tunnel vision if they can't find something on a test or xray.

You do need to get over the discomfort of seeing the doc. It may be something very simple or even a little complicated that can be effectively treated. Even prostate cancer is VERY treatable. Please take care of yourself!

• ajwnm
    ajwnm

Diabetes insipidus , which is not the same as "sugar diabetes" is not always accompanied by high glucose levels. It has to do with hormones produced by the pituitary gland. RUN, don't walk to you MD. Even if what you have isn't diabetes insipidus you still need to get checked out pronto.

• PEC
    PEC

Information about chiropractic, check out this link http://www.chirobase.org/.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit