Brother and Sister wants incest legalized

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest social current

• Mary
    Mary

Oh sure......legalize incestual relationships. After all, the family that lays together, stays together.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

anudder uv daere childerns:

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

How dare you post my photo, Bro. A.!

I've been outed!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Ruh-Roh!

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/s/scoobydooss.jpg

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

"The state should sterilize them." - Buddy

That's an interesting comment. So...if the sole objection to incest other than "it's weird" is the possibility of genetic problems...should individuals who are willing to be sterilized be allowed to legally marry? Just playing devil's advocate, no flames please.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

How would you ensure they are really willing to be sterilized and it's truly their fully cognizant choice?

• jinjam
    jinjam

yuck!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I worked for a doctor from India. She told me to her a perfect family would be two boys and two girls so they could marry each other. She was married to her father's brother, (her uncle) While I was working for her, she took her middle daughter back to India to marry her husband's brother (the daughter's uncle they had to go back to India as it wasn't legal in KY...imagine that!!!). She also told me that her 14year old daughter, had never met this man. And her only regret, at that time, was that he wanted to marry the middle child and not the oldest. I remember asking "what if she doesn't love him?" she said, she will learn to love him. I said, "what about sex?" She said, she had told her daughter that on the wedding night, her new husband might do some things to her, and she should let him. This girl went to the local high school that I had went to...I pretty sure she knows more than her mom gave her credit for. I've often wondered what ever happened to them. This would have been early 80's.

lisa

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

they already had kids.

oops!

tetra

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

They've been reading too much "Flowers in the Attic" crapola.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit