Leolaia's Scenic Travel Photos

by Leolaia 114 Replies latest jw friends

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Those are all some amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Tower Bridge, Sacramento, California, August 2005.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ruins in a valley near Trona, California, December 2004.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Seashore near Carmel, California, August 2005.

• Gill
    Gill

Wow! Totally fantastic photos, Leolaia!!

I loved the three little girls in Paris!!!

Funnily enough, the shot of pastoral Wales was very moving and Stonehenge!

I've only recently been able to travel again and suddenly got the urge to go a wandering!!!!

Thanks, Leo!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The Wales photo would be better if I could scan it more effectively; it was taken back in the age of "film".

This summer I am going to Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Montreal, so look out for some new piccies from those places. :)

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Good work, there!

Have you ever taken a candid of a famous person? That would be cool to see.

YC

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

YoursChelbie....Yeah I've got a few snapshots of celebrities. In 1986, Tom Selleck was filming Magnum P.I. just down the street from my house, so I went down to the pool area and took a bunch of candids (good thing I had film!). Here's a few:

Several years earlier, I also took a bunch of pictures at the estate that was featured in the show, as I was a guest there once. Another celeb I got was Sylvester Stallone in Waikiki in 1995 or so:

Hope you like these.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I see you must have gotten a much better camera after those celebrity shots. Nice detailed shots btw.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Leo,

Nice pics of Tom! Very nice work there. Since I don't travel much, here's a question for you:

What would you consider to be the most romantic city in the world?

I'm thinking Rome is considered to be very romantic. If you have pics of Rome I'd really like to see those.

Thanks!

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit