A Big Miracle - God is Love

by David ben Jesse 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• David ben Jesse
    David ben Jesse

A Big Miracle I composed an instrumental song "God is Love" and sent it as an mp3-file via email to a christian music publisher. Every time the song was cut in half, the rest was missing. Then I included the following prayer in the email: Dear father, please hinder the evil spirits and the fallen angels to disturb the attachment of my email, the song "God is Love". If they do it, they risk eternal hell. But if they decide to turn to the good path, please be willing to forgive them. The song reached the music publisher complete. Such a miracle. Now I would like to thank God and the spirits and angels, who decided to walk on the good path. here is the link to the song: http://www.dawn-load.de/cgi-bin/STARKEnsSHOPSOFTWARE.pl?Aktion=5&Artikel=D604-01-01&SessionID=1172329652H32404U83_135_23_27 Best Regards and Lots of Blessings Ralf artist name on Xianz: David and the Spirit new artist name: David ben Jesse http://home.arcor.de/king_david/Music/music.html

• kid-A
    kid-A

Praise be to Jesus! Amen, hallelujah! I usually send the holy spirit in "compressed zip" format, that way Satan cant intercept my sacred e-mails! Praise Jesus!

But that pesky devil still manages to get into those fiber optic cables which is why the god-fearing should ONLY use dial-up.....amen!

• ninja
    ninja

DBJ...you are weirder than me...wow!!!!

• bikerchic
  • greendawn
    greendawn

I don't think there are any fallen angels that will return to the good path and it's a pointless exercise for humans to pray for such an outcome. God is always willing to forgive them but they never produce the fruits of repentance.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

and again, the so-called "supernatural" is explained with a simple material explanation: the emails did not go through because the mp3 files were larger than the SMTP threshold enforced by your service provider.

the inclusion of the prayer in the email means, in a technical sense, that less of the song went through the second time. philosophically, it shows how religious thought interferes with rapid human advancement, philosophically and by extension technologically.

LOL

tetra

• David ben Jesse
    David ben Jesse

I'm an engineer and working in a company that is producing power supplies for IBM. I'm responsible for all kinds of problems, even design problems. I analyze them and solve them, which means I'm much better than the american design engineers. I'm doing this job since 1990. Now I analyzed the Bible some years ago... I think I'm the only one who has a proper understanding about the Book of Revelation. And I'm Jehovah's Witness, because I've seen him, a circle of light. God can be explained by a circle: The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of Truth, Truth is the Word of God, the Word of God is Jesus, Jesus is God, God is a Spirit and the Circle is closed. Jesus was not God when he walked one earth, but as he ascended to the Father, he became one with him. It is even possible for the fallen angles to return to the good path. The Lord may bless You Ralf

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Well, Ralf, I guess that qualifies you to call yourself a Jehovah's Witness as much or more than the next guy.

Can you tell me how big is this circle?

j

• David ben Jesse
    David ben Jesse

The Proof for the Existence of God We realize with our senses only a part of reality, the eyes can only see a certain wavelength, the ears only hear a certain frequency bandwith. Furthermore the reality is interpreted differently from each person. Therefore I can make the statement, that the reality, which is sensed by a person, has a real and an imaginary (dreams, visions, voices) component. Both components are linked to each other, and a root cause in the imaginary reality can cause an effect in the real reality. For example when a person believes in Allah, who exists in his imaginary reality (can not be seen), this person acts differently than a disbeliever, so it has an effect in the real reality. If God was nonexistent, there is the question how he can be the root cause for an effect in the real reality. If there is something nonexistent, which causes an effect, it would be an effect without a root cause, it would be a miracle, because our universe is governed by root cause and effect, which becomes the root cause for another effect and so on, a neverending chain. Therefore it is reasonable that Allah exists, but he exists in an imaginary reality, which is called heaven in the Holy Books. Ralf Biermann

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

WOW!!!!!

Blood shot straight out of my eyes as I read that.

Must be the demunz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit