For Lurkers: Is the cover of the March 15th Watchtower deceptive?

by seek2find 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67
    OK Cindi: You sound like a good witness. I'll accept your (their) explanation, even tho I don't agree with it. Since you sound like such a good witness, might I ask What are you doing here???? ( A Joke, Just kidding):) seek2find

Seek2find:

Thanks for the compliment if we can call it that. I THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GOING TO END! I'd like to know that there are some things that I am still capable of. I've read many threads in this forum, some I agree with, some I don't. But because I do believe, like all of the members here, that there are some things that are just not right within the Organization.

I think, this sharing of opinions whether we agree with something or not is healthy. It makes you want to do some research, without the boundaries imposed by the Society. We convince ourselves of what is it we really believe in without being afraid of the consequences of being looked down either as apostates or rebels.

I wanted to do this to see how plausible it is to be able to share with others our opinions our beliefs without having to preach. Others opinions and beliefs do count and if the "brotherhood" would see it that way, maybe their "field service" will have more meaning, more success.

Thanks for the experience seek.

And yes, is there a scan of this Magazine. Maybe I have it and don't know it. My mom brings me the magazines over, but since I don't read them I don't even know if I have it. If I do, I will scan it for you all.

BY THE WAY seek2find. I DID CONVINCE YOU, DIDN'T I?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit