How is the Good News going to be preached Earthwide- if it's not by JWS?

by Mad 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad
    Mad

Jwdaughter wrote:"Today the JWs came to our neighborhood. Ignoring all the people (most of us) who have lived here forever. We have been here ten years. The only people they visited today was the little army wife across the street whose husband is stationed in bagdad right now (ft. Lewis) I am going to have to make the trip over there to make sure she isn't vulnerable to cult indoctrination. She just had a new baby and her husband is away. She is far from her family. I would say she is a likely target for them, wouldn't you? Fortunately they have some great support for these families, but I doubt they warn them of cultists at the door preying on their vulnerabilities.

• Mad
    Mad

Jwdaughter wrote:"Today the JWs came to our neighborhood. Ignoring all the people (most of us) who have lived here forever. We have been here ten years. The only people they visited today was the little army wife across the street whose husband is stationed in bagdad right now (ft. Lewis) I am going to have to make the trip over there to make sure she isn't vulnerable to cult indoctrination. She just had a new baby and her husband is away. She is far from her family. I would say she is a likely target for them, wouldn't you? Fortunately they have some great support for these families, but I doubt they warn them of cultists at the door preying on their vulnerabilities."

Mad: Save that for those who don't know better! I'd say YOU'RE the one they should be afraid of.

Mad

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am not a fan of personal attacks here, because I enjoy all outlooks and opinions.
    That said, I gotta challenge you.

Nobody in the First Century went from house-to-house, systematically contacting
    everyone with the Good News.

Mad- I'd look up the scriptures to correct you- but it WOULDN'T correct you! Try READING the Bible; you'll LEARN something.

They went to cities, and preaching was done publicly. They met "in private homes" for personal study or
    for their meetings, but never is there an example of Jesus or his disciples going door-to-door.
    If you learn what the text means, and not just believe the NWT is always correct (it ain't), you will know this.
    The context makes clear that people were contacted initially with a public preaching (marketplace or synagogue)
    and continued learning, often "in private homes."

I wouldn't expect you to know that, though. I had to get away from JW thinking and literature to discover this
    truth.

Mad- We are NOT "commanded" to go door-to-door. We do it because we WANT to

Yeah, I can't prove that one. I'll just let you believe that. I am confident that the average JW would be thrilled to
    stop doing this work if the GB told him he could. Look how much the GB do this work. (OH, they won't tell you
    their field service average, try reading IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM to find out.) But it is not a model
    Christ left to follow. Read me a scripture that says Jesus went door-to-door, or one that says this was a model for
    Christians.

First for last-

We try it all

Do tell how they try "it all." They had radio stations and the Photo Drama of Creation. Now get your head out of the
    colporter days and tell me what they try now, other than leaving tracts and running away, mags at laundromats.
    Remember- the end is imminent. Don't hold back. Lives are at stake. OR- door-to-door is to keep rank and file busy
    and tired so they don't notice they are in a mind-control cult. Other more successful methods would suck the coffers dry
    and allow the minions to think for themselves and enjoy their weekend off from preaching, possibly break free from the
    control. Read a non-apostate book called COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL by Steve Hassan.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mad: Save that for those who don't know better! I'd say YOU'RE the one they should be afraid of.

Mad, I have watched this thread for quite a while. Me thinks you think you are impressive...you're not. You're a bully. And I think that poor woman who's husband is off to war should be very afraid of you and the twisted org you stand up for.

I've said my piece and counted to three. Now insult me if you will (yeah I know you won't be able to resist) but know that I won't respond and this will be the last I ever say to you. Thank God you live nowhere close to me.

Josie

• Mad
    Mad

Mad: I'm reminded of what James wrote about "believing": Chapter 2: 19- " Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. "

Whay didn't you answer the question, Tophat, instead of your spiteful accusation?

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

On the way out wrote:" am not a fan of personal attacks here, because I enjoy all outlooks and opinions.
    That said, I gotta challenge you.

Nobody in the First Century went from house-to-house, systematically contacting
    everyone with the Good News.

Mad- I'd look up the scriptures to correct you- but it WOULDN'T correct you! Try READING the Bible; you'll LEARN something.

They went to cities, and preaching was done publicly. They met "in private homes" for personal study or
    for their meetings, but never is there an example of Jesus or his disciples going door-to-door.
    If you learn what the text means, and not just believe the NWT is always correct (it ain't), you will know this.
    The context makes clear that people were contacted initially with a public preaching (marketplace or synagogue)
    and continued learning, often "in private homes."

I wouldn't expect you to know that, though. I had to get away from JW thinking and literature to discover this
    truth.

Mad- We are NOT "commanded" to go door-to-door. We do it because we WANT to

Yeah, I can't prove that one. I'll just let you believe that. I am confident that the average JW would be thrilled to
    stop doing this work if the GB told him he could. Look how much the GB do this work. (OH, they won't tell you
    their field service average, try reading IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM to find out.) But it is not a model
    Christ left to follow. Read me a scripture that says Jesus went door-to-door, or one that says this was a model for
    Christians.

First for last-

We try it all

Do tell how they try "it all." They had radio stations and the Photo Drama of Creation. Now get your head out of the
    colporter days and tell me what they try now, other than leaving tracts and running away, mags at laundromats.
    Remember- the end is imminent. Don't hold back. Lives are at stake. OR- door-to-door is to keep rank and file busy
    and tired so they don't notice they are in a mind-control cult. Other more successful methods would suck the coffers dry
    and allow the minions to think for themselves and enjoy their weekend off from preaching, possibly break free from the
    control. Read a non-apostate book called COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL by Steve Hassan."

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mad: You know better than to believe you own cop-out "Now get your head out of the
    colporter days and tell me what they try now, other than leaving tracts and running away, mags at laundromats. " We're at the doors all the time- a lot of people are sick of it; I was! We just try different things from time to time!

Why read ANOTHER book on 'cults'- I've read SO many! Share the highlites with us all!

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

Josie wrote"

Mad, I have watched this thread for quite a while. Me thinks you think you are impressive...you're not. You're a bully. And I think that poor woman who's husband is off to war should be very afraid of you and the twisted org you stand up for.

I've said my piece and counted to three. Now insult me if you will (yeah I know you won't be able to resist) but know that I won't respond and this will be the last I ever say to you. Thank God you live nowhere close to me.

Josie

Why would I want to insult you?

Agape,

Mad

• mouthy
    mouthy

How is the Good News going to be preached Earthwide- if it's not by JWS?

Well I aint called MOUTHY for nothing mate... I am on all the radio stations ,Television,churches, conventions. Telling the GOOD NEWS!!!! What is that????
    That the GOD of LOVE!!!! The Creator... gave us two laws,... Love God first & Your neighbour .... So I go around telling ALL >>>>that Jehovahs Witnesses are Satan Tools... Boy that is SUCH good news to be identified as the False Prophet & the Watchtower proves it by their own writings... So keep on tracking matie.....Be sure the truth will find you out....> Who IS the truth??? in the Bible ??? Mine says Jesus is the WAY,TRUTH,LIFE, What does Your say??? Oh sorry I remember it is the Religion of the Watchtower

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Mad: You know better than to believe you own cop-out "Now get your head out of the
    colporter days and tell me what they try now, other than leaving tracts and running away, mags at laundromats. " We're at the doors all the time- a lot of people are sick of it; I was! We just try different things from time to time!

Why read ANOTHER book on 'cults'- I've read SO many! Share the highlites with us all!

I am done with your attacks, because it is clear that you don't actually believe the crap of the WTS.
    You were sick of "going door-to-door" or sick of JW's "at your door" ? Either way, you don't believe it
    was a model Jesus left for the preaching of the Good News Earthwide.

We just try different things from time to time! That will save millions or even billions of lives. I am exposing
    you as a total "sarcasm" nonbeliever. " We're at the doors all the time " Yeah, locked doors with nobody
    opening them, or just leaving the flyer and not ringing the bell. Since you won't name a scripture that says
    Jesus went door-to-door, you don't need to name one that said he actually knocked on the doors.

Mad, I suppose all your field service time is from this forum. Please write that down on the back of your slip.
    "______ hours preaching on jehovahs-witness.com" See what is commanded then.

• juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit