Name EVERYTHING JW's aren't allowed to do

by JH 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• knock knock
    knock knock

can't be a school crossing guard. were viewed as suspicious when saying things like "take it easy." I suppose this would apply to any "worldly" expression in any era though. colors: i grew up being told that black shirts were forbidden there was a time when carrying a black bible was a definite no-no could have been a local thing only? do not be caught wearing green on st. patty's day however. jw kids used to get pinched ALOT! wearing red, white and blue... not so much. an interest in magic could get you in trouble with the powers that be. funny too, how a simple card trick could get you labeled as a practitioner of the black arts. 'twas an odd life to be sure.

• knock knock
    knock knock

damn! I had that all formatted too. No, really..........off to the technical section.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Wow, I broke 57 so far

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Jehovah's Witnesses, contrary to what's written in their NWT must NOT examine their religion unless they use ONLY material approved by the group of earthling men who run the WTS. This would include any and all other printed or cyber or video material not published by the WTS.

JW's must NEVER question any edicts or even casual statments concerning mostly any sort of information handed down through the WTS heirarchy that originate with that group of earthling men or their advisors.

JW's must not listen to or put their trust in any OTHER earthling men, except the earthling men that are part and parcel of the WTS heirarchy, including MS, Elders, BOE, City Overseers, CO's, DO's, any Bethelites and the Gov. Haughty and the WTS legal department.

JW's must not pay any attention to the verses in John, Ch. 8, which is in FINE PRINT in the WTS NWT, in order that no one will notice the message therein that JW's should be merciful toward those that are accused of scripturally sinful acts.

JW's must spy on (be cautious as a serpent) and report to their local BOE (be innocent as dove) all known or suspected wrongdoing of any other member of the WTS that comes to their attention, in order that they do not also become blood-guilty for the sinful acts of others of which they may have particular knowledge.

There's much more, but I'm still thinking.......

Frannie

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I dont think there is enough space on the internet to list everything dubs are not allowed to do.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Think for themselves

• Wafe
    Wafe

I know most of the list but the Chess is a new one.

If I were to say it would be worship the Father in spirit and truth.

• Backed away
    Backed away

To be a individual

• asilentone
    asilentone

they are not allowed to masturbate

• boyzone
    boyzone

Join or support greenpeace, YMCA, christian charities etc. Go to a jumble sale at a church, Say "crikey" (steve irwin style) on the platform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit