My Bethel Experience Part 15

by new boy 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• juni
    juni

Thanks newboy!

That was a question I had also Mulan. Are you still married to Debbie?

Juni

• freebirdie
    freebirdie

Randy W. of Freeminds sent me a link to this series of yours and, of course, I had to read all 18! lol! You were/are a special guy. I mean that in a GOOD way. ;) Thanks for taking the time and sharing so much of your experiences. Had a lot come back to me experiences which we have in common. Which is funny, because most of the "behind-the-scenes" dirt I recall happened when I was just a kid. lol! A kid's eye view often affords more than adults think. Also, I am a female. Never was an elder or elderette for that matter. But my oh my what I saw, heard on car trips with such folks during my childhood amidts the JWs! lol! Anyway... Thanks again! I just joined JWD btw. Randy said I may be a help to someone. I hope to be someday. Randy and folks like you are a BIG help to many, no doubt!

• new boy
    new boy

Well it's been just over a year thought I resurrect this for the new folks.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I read this a year ago and again today. Great story. So how is life now?

• new boy
    new boy

Life is good...Real Estate sucks I have 20 listings and have only closed 2 deals in 3 months.

• tfjw
    tfjw

I just read this, starting over at Randy's site. Good information, very revealing. Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences at Bethell.

• still_in74
    still_in74

Part 15?

I'll go back to catch up.

btw thanks

likewise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit