For Current JW's- Watchtower Society Examined!

by Vinny 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• legalchickie
    legalchickie

As I am sitting here reading your research, my jaw is dropping to the floor!! I am only on page 6 but what an eye opening document you have produced. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is exactly what those of us who carry with us so much guilt need! The truth about the organization!! Having been a jw for 27 years I never knew about any of this!!

Are they still teaching that the "cry of peace and security" with precede armageddon or have they changed direction on that one too?

• still_in74
    still_in74

just marking this........

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

<<<1995 "Why Awake! is Published .. Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away." {AWAK for seven and a half years up to Oct 22 1995}

1995 "Why Awake! is Published .. Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure world that is about to replace the present wicked, lawless system of things." {AWAK from Nov 8 1995} [reference to '1914 generation' deleted] >>>

When the self-appointed GB changed their 1914 doctrine without as much as an apology to anybody...

That really did it for me: I was outta there.

When they took out the 1914 thing from their magazine, all I could think about was, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..."

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit