UN-BE-FLIPPING-LIEVABLE chance JW meeting moments ago...

by Confession 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I'm with Sue, that's creepy and pretty presumptuous - gee, how very Dubish...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So. Tell us. Did you set up a return visit?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Very interesting indeed. At least he was capable of having a decent conversation with you. Maybe him calling you was the best thing that has ever happened to him, only for him to discover some time down the road.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

The first thing that came to mind was 'how tripindicular this is!'

Thanks Confession, I'm going to use this in a sentence tomorrow and then I'm going to find out what it means.;)

• praiseband
    praiseband

Do you suppose from his perspective he's saying to himself something like, "it's so bizarre, but there was just something about how that guy I spoke to. And I kept thinking about it and for some weird reason just looked his name up on whitepages.com or some other search and weird...., but there was his phone number! Who would have thought! So, I just decided to call and see what happened. It's strange, because I've had these doubts running through the back of my mind for a while now and he really confirmed what I've been thinking! It seems to be some kind of a sign...but, then I don't want to read too much into it either. But if something like that happened again, like if he called me back or something... then I'd really know!"

Just something to think about

Praise

• Confession
    Confession

Pope, I just woke up a little while ago, and you'll be glad to know he wasn't there. (Unfortunately neither was anyone else. )

Damn if he got your number I wonder if he tracked down your address too? Creepy

Mrs. Jones, I was thinking the same thing. Especially since he said he was going to send me some information about his gas/oil investment thing. I started to ask if he already had my address, but, before I could get the question out fully, he started talking about something else. We'll see if something shows up! Bigmouth, I'm so glad I was able to hip you to the word, "tripindicular." Actually I remember hearing this cute little hippie-ish chick I met years ago using that word. Just seemed to fit. Here's what I found in an urban dictionary...

1. Tripindicular

Having a bizzare or halucinagenic nature, a bastardation of trippy "Pink Floyd albums sound tripindicular."

2. Tripindicular

Used when someone tripin on drugs peaks and has a psychodelic "special" moment. "Wow man! Check out that tripindicular curtain! It's turning into a Chinese dragon!"
  • bigmouth
    bigmouth

LOL Thanks Confession, the dictionary definitions are nearly as cool as the word.

• mama1119
    mama1119

That will be pretty bizarre if the stuff shows up in the mail with out him asking for your address. Creepy dub.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Finally, years after Ieaving the dubs, I hear a good example of telephone witnessing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit