A Big Warm Hearted Thanks!

by bigwilly 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

To those here that mad me feel welcome upon my recent return, I feel a bit like the prodigal son (poor analogy).

After making this my first board over a year ago, I have meandered the exdub cyber community and made many good friends as well as meeting some truly amazing people. I feel I've established myself amongst the discussion boards and earned a reputation of sorts (hopefully positive). I have always checked in here, tho sporatically, and recent board politics and accessability have led me back here.

So, thanks to all of you for your welcomes and support. In particular (but not order) Crumpet, Juni, Xena, GGBG, Mary and my long lost friend Puck.

Also thanks to AudeSapere, LRG and FreeChick for showing me a good time in chat the other niight.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I'm not on your list but I love ya man! Come and give me a big hug. Glad to see you back here. I missed ya.

tall penguin

• juni
    juni

((((((BW)))))))

I wish we had better emoticons here, but.........

Ah well. I had to cut out early so I missed you at Gabbly. I'm happy for you!

Hugs,

Juni

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Tall Penguin!!!!! Phanx for the welcome back. Sorry I left ya off my list

Here's your hug tho!

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hello Bigwilly,
    Glad you're back so I can get to know you. I've just turned junior member, so I'm pretty new.
    Hope you're well and happy!
    Love DNC XXX

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm really glad you're here too - I think you have a lot you could contribute to the meatier debates here once you shed your baby fluff!

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

This was my first board over a year ago too. My password was lost and my attempts to retrieve it always came back blank in my email. So....I had to start from scratch. Haven't posted much since but I've always read here and find the information good in keeping up with news on the borg. I'm so glad you found your long-lost friend. I'm sure she will be thrilled to find out what a wonderful, funny person you are. I know for me, it has been a privilege to get to know you and love you. Uh, where the heck are the emoticons? ((((BW))))

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

(((BW)))

Enjoyed chatting with ya the other night too! Happy you are here...

FreeChick

• puck
    puck

twinflame -- here's a little story about bw (i don't know if he'll remember...) :

when we were little, ten or so, his family would come over to our house and play. one time we were playing indians (not cowboys and indians, just indians) and i didn't want to be the squaw. i wanted to be the indian brave. so he volunteered to be the squaw. just a little snippet from childhood that never quite left me.

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

Awwww, Puck. Yeah, he grew up to be the same lovable guy. I just love him to pieces. I hope as you take the trip down memory lane, you share more tidbits with us; especially ones we can use against him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit