Happy Valentine's Day!

by carla 27 Replies latest jw friends

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

Happy Valentine's Day to those lucky enough to get to enjoy it! BW, you have one lucky wife and I know she appreciates you.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Cut red roses are great but mini red roses in pots are better because they will last much longer. In fact most red coloured flowers are popular on valentines day and correspondingly more expensive. Like mother's day it's a day for the florists to celebrate.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I'm taking my husband to his favorite restaurant tonite, it's German and decorated like a Bavarian Chalet inside. After dinner, for a surprise, they will bring a Black Forest Torte to the table. I have a card to give him, with a gift certificate inside. Hope he likes my plans!

• seawolf
    seawolf

lola, maybe we should make our own thread? lol

• lola28
    lola28

ok Seawolf, I'll start a thread.

BW ***hugs*** thank you, I totally should have sent you another pink card!

Lola

• calico
    calico

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

Love, Calico

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Lola wrote:

BW ***hugs*** thank you, I totally should have sent you another pink card!

What?!?!?! You mean I'm not getting one?

I'm kidding Lola, I'm sorry it's a bitter day for ya. I'd totally hook you up, but there's no way I can make it down there in time to make you a fabulous dinner. You have my number if you wanna vent tho

• lola28
    lola28

Yes, I do! I'll try and give you call later on this evening unless I actually stab someone and end up on Cops, eh that would actually be pretty cool...**starts to plot**

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit