The Police are BACK!!!!

by Asheron 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

crump...borders is a book shop with a cafe and a music department that also does things like readings (saw will self there once reading an excerpt from his latest book), book signings, coffee house music - jazz, acoustic, piano

bit like waterstones....but better

Cool - sounds like my kind of place - who'd of thought Tij in a bookshop eh?!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Cool - sounds like my kind of place - who'd of thought Tij in a bookshop eh?!

oh hardy haha

(altho in truth i go get a coffee and read the mags...nice way to while away an afternoon or evening [well better than another day/night home alone] )

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Right on!..I missed Sting when he toured with Annie Lennox..What a show that must have been!..Gonna make a special trip to see the Police for sure!...OUTLAW

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    (altho in truth i go get a coffee and read the mags...nice way to while away an afternoon or evening [well better than another day/night home alone] )

get out the violins!

But seriously - I suppose i would not like living alone so much if i was at home much of the day and not working full time, so I think you do have a legit point there.

• Amazing
    Amazing

HS and Blondie,

Drop a club hammer on your toe while you are pronouncing the name 'Roxeanne'. Recognize it now?

No. I am one of those people who rarely committed names of singers and groups to songs. My loss ... but I was focused on reading my Watchtower just before Armageddon in 1975. Yuk! See what I missed!

Blondie,

Now that you wrote the words ... why yes, I easily recall that song ... okay HS, hear is the sound of the hammer dropping on my foot! Ouch! I had a love-hate relationship to that song, because while it was a great song, it made me think that Jehovah was watching my every move.

Jim Whitney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit