I think there on to me...

by thebiggestlie 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Maybe i'm just a bit paranoid but i think my parents may be on to me. I hope i didn't blow my cover.... i was out with some JW kids and realised that i left all my "apostate" research and my notebook out on my desk in my room. When i got home my mother was crying in her room. My father was acting weird to and i think he said he loves me 3 times since i've been home. Something weird is going on, i just hope i didn't screw myself over. If i did then what should i expect...

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I remember those days, dude! Well, it may be the worst. I know you have thought ahead and have a plan just in case the worst happens. I'd let them make the first move. Do you have friends you could stay with for a few nites, till they calm down, if all hell breaks loose? Please keep us posted.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

(((((((( thebiggestlie ))))))))

Wish I had some advice. Just caring...that's all I can offer.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

i don't know what to do at this point.... i cant find my phone. I just went and checked my dads office and he has a bunch of papers on "apostasy" printed out.... i feel sick and shaky......

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ouch! Hang in there.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Yupp this is going to be messy... *sigh* and i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

damn, man, i hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Would they know that any website is involved? Have a backup plan in case your computer gets targeted. You may have to get used to using computers at school or the public library or at a friend's house, if they decide that Internet access should be revoked at home.

On the other hand, they may decide that coming down hard on you could backfire at this stage of your 'exploration.' Maybe that could work to your advantage, if you are able to be cool and play it the right way. [Don't ask me what the right way is...I have no clue.]

Feel for you, dude....

• Mystla
    Mystla

We are here for you. Just take lots of deep breaths..

The worst that can happen is you will be DF'd and it will be over, you will start a new life. You can do that. You are strong enough.

Maybe they will let it slide... who knows. Hell.. maybe your mom or dad caught the other reading apostate stuff and you will have someone making an exit with you.

Try not to jump to too many conclusions. and keep us informed so we can support you through whatever!

Misty

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Are you able to dial your [cell?] phone number from the landline and find it by the ring?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit